OCEAN DRIVE 2AM ROLL BACK FAILS ! 64.71% NO (#81) vs 35.29% YES (#80)

Unregistered

OCEAN DRIVE 2AM ROLL BACK FAILS ! 64.71% NO (#81) vs 35.29% YES (#80)

MIAMI BEACH: ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE SALES TIME

VOTE TYPE SUMMARY PRECINCTS REPORTING 24 of 24 Precincts Reporting

YES Percent of total votes 35.29% 4,164

NO Percent of total votes 64.71% 7,635

TOTAL VOTES: 11,799

HAHAHAHAHA Poor Levine & his puppet Oates must be so pissed off right now... hahahahahahahaaa

Good Bye Oates .. Come on Mr Mayor Gelber .. Clean MB PD From the Top Down !!

I am so happy right now.. I wish I could be a fly on the wall watching their reactions..

oh yeah .. Ernie.. after you help Oates pack his bags, start getting your bags packed too..

Unregistered
    Dan was used by the Mayor to try to convince residents that it was going to reduce crime. Another example that DAn is nothing more than a puppet.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    MIAMI BEACH: ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE SALES TIME

VOTE TYPE SUMMARY PRECINCTS REPORTING 24 of 24 Precincts Reporting

YES Percent of total votes 35.29% 4,164

NO Percent of total votes 64.71% 7,635

TOTAL VOTES: 11,799

HAHAHAHAHA Poor Levine & his puppet Oates must be so pissed off right now... hahahahahahahaaa

Good Bye Oates .. Come on Mr Mayor Gelber .. Clean MB PD From the Top Down !!

I am so happy right now.. I wish I could be a fly on the wall watching their reactions..

oh yeah .. Ernie.. after you help Oates pack his bags, start getting your bags packed too..
    Don’t worry Ernie has been packing his sh!t for a long time. Or better yet, having it packed.

Unregistered
    Good bye Gloats and Tricky Ricky. Time for a new admistration. You guys have made this department a joke. Rick sold his soul to the devil to become Gloat’s side kick and became a yes man. Now he will pay the consequences for not having a pair of bollas.

Unregistered
    Tricky Ricky sold himself at the Captain rank. He planned and plotted and screwed a alt of good guys for his own benefit. Time to pay for your deal with the devil.