Budget Request
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Budget Request

Unregistered

Budget Request

http://www.flhsmv.gov/agenda/2017/08162017agenda.pdf

Here’s the 2018-2019 budget request, starting at our 19 is the summary section.

Unregistered
    I think you are not happy here and should leave... We have plenty of bodies to replace you... blah blah blah...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think you are not happy here and should leave... We have plenty of bodies to replace you... blah blah blah...
    So educating other officers about what the agency is seeking funds for is being unhappy? It’s important to be educated on what’s going on within the department you work for. There’s nothing negative in that persons post about the budget, the budget isn’t negative either.

Unregistered
    This budget is more of the same ol same. Legislature and the governor don’t care about FHP. It’s been proven year after year after year.

Unregistered
    Active shooter building yet we don’t have rifles LOL

Unregistered
    Active shooter building yet we don’t have rifles LOL
    Yea man theyre actually going to issue us all kriss vector sub machine guns in .45 gap and have f.b.I. hostage rescue team instructors teach c.q.b. at the academy....cough cough sarcasm

Unregistered
    Those are really good legislative budget requests.

Unregistered
    This budget is more of the same ol same. Legislature and the governor don’t care about FHP. It’s been proven year after year after year.
    Get real. Read what posters write here and you’ll see that FHP doesn’t care about FHP so why should anyone else?

Unregistered
    Get real. Read what posters write here and you’ll see that FHP doesn’t care about FHP so why should anyone else?
    It's just a couple of disgruntled POS's that post 90% of the garbage on this site.

I think the Colonel and his staff are trying to do all they can to help the patrol.

Unregistered
    "a loss of 203 troopers in 2016"

"budget proposal will allow troopers to reach an annual salary of $60,000 at 20 years of service"

Gotta do better than that honestly if they don't want the same retention rate for 2017.

Per FDLE Publication, there are roughly 15 +/- city departments that start at $50,000. That was published in 2015 so imagine. That being said, I respect FHP for atleast addressing to fix the issue - any pay raise is a good pay raise.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast