Take back Haugen Das

Unregistered

Take back Haugen Das

You would think after leaving Hialeah and making pretty decent money that when an Officers Daughter gets murdered you would at least be somewhat generous. $20.00 donation and then you put your name on it, should have stayed anonymous. Loser in Hialeah and now a loser at the beach. How many guys is she going to take down at the beach? Please take her back!

Unregistered
    I’d actually like to donate. Link please?

Unregistered
    HELL no you can keep her along with gay ass corvo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You would think after leaving Hialeah and making pretty decent money that when an Officers Daughter gets murdered you would at least be somewhat generous. $20.00 donation and then you put your name on it, should have stayed anonymous. Loser in Hialeah and now a loser at the beach. How many guys is she going to take down at the beach? Please take her back!
    I’m pretty sure he appreciated her $20 a lot more than your post. You people find any reason to rank on someone here. I’m sure hoping you donated a hefty amount. Jerk of the freaking year.

Unregistered
    Atleast she has bigger balls then corvo. Someone needs to stick him in a closet and impound his ego in peu.

Unregistered
    more like corvo needs to come out of the closet

Unregistered
    Why the critics

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m pretty sure he appreciated her $20 a lot more than your post. You people find any reason to rank on someone here. I’m sure hoping you donated a hefty amount. Jerk of the freaking year.
    Who really cares about this?