Adultery at the PBA. Are our moral values lost? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    I'm so glad that PLEA is making the move to represent us. I'm so sick of the BS at the PBA already.

Unregistered
    Sounds like the crap PBA executive vice President did his wife for years! All bigwigs gold badges, the director, president and his so-called friends ( who ALL say he is a POS ) but then go to lunch with him say he is Trash. Seen In Dade, Broward, and Different events popping up with Chicks,. While his wife works her tail off on the road and raised his children (even the ones that were hers, but from 33’s) He has destroyed his family 😒 Maybe they think he is all that, so does Julia, Lisa, Maria, Gloria, and all the other little immigrants he finds. The other Idiot that lied & claimed that he was a Christian then goes to Functions & get plastered, looking for someone to take up to the room that night! These Clowns are Crazy!! People talk Bro!! They see your dysfunction. You cannot lead this union. What an alcoholic another a drug abuser one even beat his wife just a brief synopsis of what leader ship we have in that building. We are police officers that wants to ability and want someone to have our back you guys don’t brief example of what goes on in that building. They will never be leaders in my mind! Only an embarrassment to our department and us as well. The PBA membership is Lost but the leaders have no Moral compass.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The publicly accepted adultery at the highest level of the PBA leadership is a source of shame for every decent member of this department. A president that violates the sacred vow of marriage and flaunts his adulterous way, even as a fellow officer and husband of the other party stands naively by, is not meant to lead the PBA. Shame on this president for embarassing us all and lowering our moral values.
    Who cares? Almost everyone cheats and/or has cheated. Try being a REAL police officer and investigate real crimes on the streets,then being a private investigator trying to bust who's 33 who! Get a life!
    As the old saying goes '' If you ain't cheating, you ain't winning"

Unregistered
    . My name is Isabel Soto, (786)406-4373. We are asking anyone who are fed up with our current Union to contact me. Let's get enough signatures to allow us to vote for the RIGHT Union and representation!!Contact me and I will provide you with a signature card. You do not have to join PLEA/IUPA now, but enough signatures will suffice for a vote.

Unregistered
    Then your a POS with no honor just like him. Our wives go out , work, take care of kids, cook & clean so we do this Dangerous job.if you don’t think that deserves a bit of commitment, Maybe you also like to 33 LEO’s wife like he does. Or maybe you can all go on a trip together to bang 17 yrs olds. That’s not Morals & it’s not Leadership there’s a difference between Lotalty in life & Loyalty to GOD, Family & the Badge. You both hint know the difference. STFU Loser

Unregistered
    Jenkins May be trying to hide money from his wife but I think the courts will figure it out eventually and he needs to pay up. She deserves a lot more just for putting up with the YEARS of his BS.

Unregistered

So Sad

Talk about a Fool in Love, this lady bleed Loyalty for him. Through all his playing the field, baby Mama Drama, emotional abuse & My Gosh the Disrespect, you could say anything Negative about him. (Even when he was fired) She was such a Bombshell & he had taken years of her life. She works like a Dog & he is seen all over town with different people. Even took a 33 to the Party. That’s some Shady Shitz, I hope she gets what she has given which is years. He has no Respect for her or himself. Those poor kids. I pray for them All

Unregistered
    Talk about a Fool in Love, this lady bleed Loyalty for him. Through all his playing the field, baby Mama Drama, emotional abuse & My Gosh the Disrespect, you could say anything Negative about him. (Even when he was fired) She was such a Bombshell & he had taken years of her life. She works like a Dog & he is seen all over town with different people. Even took a 33 to the Party. That’s some Shady Shitz, I hope she gets what she has given which is years. He has no Respect for her or himself. Those poor kids. I pray for them All
    Just goes to show you the guy has no morals, no integrity, no loyalty. Enough said.

Unregistered
    The publicly accepted adultery at the highest level of the PBA leadership is a source of shame for every decent member of this department. A president that violates the sacred vow of marriage and flaunts his adulterous way, even as a fellow officer and husband of the other party stands naively by, is not meant to lead the PBA. Shame on this president for embarassing us all and lowering our moral values.
    A: He’s not even married you fool and B: You never see him with anyone! Learn your facts before you make a mockery of yourself. Now if you were referring yourself to John River and Blanca Greenwell he was the former President!

Unregistered
    A: He’s not even married you fool and B: You never see him with anyone! Learn your facts before you make a mockery of yourself. Now if you were referring yourself to John River and Blanca Greenwell he was the former President!
    This President would be you Steadman. One of your own supporters recently said it best. You are running the PBA like a bunch of drunken sailors.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456