Adultery at the PBA. Are our moral values lost? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    the facts of life on both ends of the spectrum..if you can cheat on your wife/husband then you can cheat on your job (conduct unbecoming)..like the bible says '' temptation is evil.''.... and on the flip side.. the old saying is ''if your not cheating, your not winning.'' LOL
    I️ agree. 100 %. Get rid of cheating Steadman and that slutty old which that Does the heat!!!! They are a disgrace the way they meet up at her place and all his friend new hide it. Davis saw it and got a few bottles of Hennessy for. His silence. You can by him cheap. Just like Al Lopez. He always takes his hole family to dinner and anything the Pba pays for. Why are we support g his family to. He’s like a leech. Throw them all out. Steadman first and his sister they steal from us and his sister hides it. Looks at the books she signed

Unregistered
    David & Steadman kept Jenkins Little secret while they smile in the wife’s face. Just like his Board buddy.... Talk about a hypocrites! PBA has so many See No, Hear No, Speak No, when they all knew she was being disrespecting. All this Chaos around the election just give it a few months peoples true colors will come out. I am mortified by all of the self righteous, Good cheaters. This is a place Where years of hard work is dummy down to a small little pension check, because the people who supposed to represent us are too busy being consumed in their Sinful lives instead of fighting for us. A place that has been turned into a mockery amongst other departments and we put these people in charge with no respect for their own families imagine what they will do to our union.

Unregistered
    Her DumbA$$ should’ve left him years ago! Draggged his Baby Mama & Married a Real man who knows how to be Good to her. Sorry But this place is A Cesspool of adulterous lying thieves

Unregistered
    Not baby girl don’t sell your hands. Let karma handle him. You’re too good for that. Stay classy raise your children and keep your head up you did nothing wrong. He’s a damn dog and then 33’s will get what is coming to them

Unregistered
    Most self centered, egotistical & Narcissisitic I have ever known, this guy is Classic! So sad for her, have spoken to her on a few occasions and although she is very attractive, she hides a lot of pain & secrets from his Undignified career. She never has Anything negative to say about him, if she knew about this, she would be Humilated even more. Hiw does a Man who is suppose protect his Spouse & Family. How this guy carried in for so many years & now is 2nd charge. What have we become as a Department & Union That we are Acknowledging this Behavior & condon it.

Unregistered
    I️ agree. 100 %. Get rid of cheating Steadman and that slutty old which that Does the heat!!!! They are a disgrace the way they meet up at her place and all his friend new hide it. Davis saw it and got a few bottles of Hennessy for. His silence. You can by him cheap. Just like Al Lopez. He always takes his hole family to dinner and anything the Pba pays for. Why are we support g his family to. He’s like a leech. Throw them all out. Steadman first and his sister they steal from us and his sister hides it. Looks at the books she signed
    What a disgraceful way to talk about someone who works for and has done so much for the PBA members. I would never have imagined John Rivera ever letting anyone speak about employees and members in this manner, John you choice of people to represent shows where your leadership has gone, in the GUTTER. This WAS a professional organization that once was respected, it will be again when the members have their voice back.

Unregistered
    But it’s not disgraceful the way they run amok with every floozy that will spread him. It’s not disgraceful that we place the devil in the position without the members vote. And I guess it’s not disgraceful what has become of the PBA. it’s not disgraceful the way they run amok with every floozy. It’s not disgraceful that we place the devil in the second position without the members vote. And I guess it’s not disgraceful what has become of the PBA. Go Sit down somewhere and play dominoes!

Unregistered
    The publicly accepted adultery at the highest level of the PBA leadership is a source of shame for every decent member of this department. A president that violates the sacred vow of marriage and flaunts his adulterous way, even as a fellow officer and husband of the other party stands naively by, is not meant to lead the PBA. Shame on this president for embarassing us all and lowering our moral values.
    Great comment. Chief Charlie Nanney is the biggest hypocrite on the department. He wears a supposed cross as if it has something to do with religion but if there is one person who is a violator it is Nanney. A sexual harasser and so much more comes to mind and if you look up the word coward a picture sits alongside the definition.
    Anyone heard the stories about him playing football in high school? He talks how bad he is and how he lifted so much weight and how tough he was. Well, a fellow team mate has described he assertaions as an old mans dream

Unregistered
    Great comment. Chief Charlie Nanney is the biggest hypocrite on the department. He wears a supposed cross as if it has something to do with religion but if there is one person who is a violator it is Nanney. A sexual harasser and so much more comes to mind and if you look up the word coward a picture sits alongside the definition.
    Anyone heard the stories about him playing football in high school? He talks how bad he is and how he lifted so much weight and how tough he was. Well, a fellow team mate has described he assertaions as an old mans dream
    I think he was talking about John Rivera and his adulterous lifestyle. Don't try to confuse the audience minion.

Unregistered
    At least Nanney found Religion & has changed his ways & is about the Troops. Te Kt is the definition of “ Crossibg the Line” This Freaking Guy got his 33 knocked up & then plays the Saint. My buddy hard him talking about his wife with some Females. Bro who does that to your Ole lady! What a POS! All his Cronies will be Benefittibg from his new Job. Que Pena!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast