Adultery at the PBA. Are our moral values lost? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    He is a Dirtbag & Cheated on his wife with a Dirtbag, That girl runs to the command staff about everything & everyone! With her little GIU clan. She needed an Ole Fashion Whoop A$$ from Jenkins Ole Lady (My money is on Wifey 🔥💪&#127996. I’m no expert but anyone who doesn’t feel remorse for all that Crap mentioned here will have No issue stealing & coasting. PBA Great Choice & my Ballot Be Nice now please.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The publicly accepted adultery at the highest level of the PBA leadership is a source of shame for every decent member of this department. A president that violates the sacred vow of marriage and flaunts his adulterous way, even as a fellow officer and husband of the other party stands naively by, is not meant to lead the PBA. Shame on this president for embarassing us all and lowering our moral values.
    the facts of life on both ends of the spectrum..if you can cheat on your wife/husband then you can cheat on your job (conduct unbecoming)..like the bible says '' temptation is evil.''.... and on the flip side.. the old saying is ''if your not cheating, your not winning.'' LOL

Unregistered

Wink

That’s why your vote counts. Do not vote him in again get rid of All those who Tarnish this Organization! Jenkins is no better & we take him with no say in he matter. Publicly falandered in every district then got that gargoyle down south ( LEO) pregnant & has the Balls to claim the kid in his Wife face.
    His wife is aSweetheart but an idiot! How can any woman with pride not beat the Crap out of her & him! He has been involved in such shit I’m shocked that they would even consider him. He probably learned from the godfather of Cheating John R. Pablo, Davis & Steadman no different with their marathon of different women like a revolving door. My son was just excepted and after almost 30 years on I’m in barest that the PBA even came to his Academy class.
    lol.. your son was excepted? or accepted? did he get any help with a few calls to P.M.B ??? when i was hired over 20 years ago, i personally told my family members not to make any contact or calls to P.M.B.. i wanted to steer clear of friends and family B.S. .... i even told my B.I. no preferential treatment for me ..do my file as if i was just like any JOE SCHMOE...and if, my kids ever decide they want to apply i will NOT call P.M.B looking for a push..it's not fair to other candidates that perhaps are more qualified with no friends and family plan.. there are some departments that even override a B.I. recommendation not hire whether bad credit,15 jobs in 2 years,possible 39 in the past on FCIC/NCIC, marginally pass the psychology exam... just saying

Unregistered
    lol.. your son was excepted? or accepted? did he get any help with a few calls to P.M.B ??? when i was hired over 20 years ago, i personally told my family members not to make any contact or calls to P.M.B.. i wanted to steer clear of friends and family B.S. .... i even told my B.I. no preferential treatment for me ..do my file as if i was just like any JOE SCHMOE...and if, my kids ever decide they want to apply i will NOT call P.M.B looking for a push..it's not fair to other candidates that perhaps are more qualified with no friends and family plan.. there are some departments that even override a B.I. recommendation not hire whether bad credit,15 jobs in 2 years,possible 39 in the past on FCIC/NCIC, marginally pass the psychology exam... just saying
    you are a self righteous fool who just likes to hear himself say he's doing the right thing. just saying.

Unregistered
    you are a self righteous fool who just likes to hear himself say he's doing the right thing. just saying.
    Fool?? love the grammar.. i gotta give it to ya' ..at least you speak in coherent sentences!!! Ever heard the saying '' To be right, you have to act right?'' or you a new school dude that been on less than 5 years? just saying... boy o boy there are some 43's on here today or should i say Alpha male 34 Deltas

Unregistered
    Dude, who the F--k are you kidding? Really? Que sapingo. First and foremost, if you have to tell your BI to treat you as a regular JOE SCHMOE, as you call yourself, then basically you are telling her/him that you are privileged. Trust me, she/he will already know that, because those that you told not to call wink wink, already called because that's why you told them not to. Any one of us could read right through your post. You would have been best served saving the time you spent on your post and not typed it. You're full of crap and so is your post. There is nothing wrong with making a few calls helping your son/daughter/sister whoever's file get pulled back to the top. If you're a good cop in good standing you've earned that right.
    However, if you're a slug, which I'm guessing you are, you're right don't make the call. The apple never falls far from the tree; if you're a POS, chances are so is your offspring.
    Just saying.

Unregistered

Angry True Values

It is amazing to read all of the advocates for change of an organization that has been successful for 25 years. Instead, the group of mental midgets on this blog are advocating for the election of Steadman Stahl who has done nothing for the PBA but occupy an overly comfortable office, while those who actually work are relegated to smaller digs. And lets take a real look at this prized candidate. Two actions for paternity; a few domestic violence, and most recently sued by the state for unpaid child support. Let's not forget the multiple mortgage foreclosures and of course the fine job he has done raising his son who was arrested for burglary etc.

Unregistered
    It is amazing to read all of the advocates for change of an organization that has been successful for 25 years. Instead, the group of mental midgets on this blog are advocating for the election of Steadman Stahl who has done nothing for the PBA but occupy an overly comfortable office, while those who actually work are relegated to smaller digs. And lets take a real look at this prized candidate. Two actions for paternity; a few domestic violence, and most recently sued by the state for unpaid child support. Let's not forget the multiple mortgage foreclosures and of course the fine job he has done raising his son who was arrested for burglary etc.
    ALL under John's leadership! He is the one that assigned the offices, even remodeled and made more offices and never even told anyone, wonder how he kept all the improvements under $10,000 so he did not have to get board approval.

JOHN does NOT let ANYONE (except Blanca)do anything without HIS approval. HE is the one who decides What/where & when things will be done.... lord help you if you try to do anything without his clearance and approval. There is NEVER discussion concerning the PBA with the board, it is done and they are told, "It is within my rights, isn't that correct Madame Executive Director" and of course she agrees!

The entire Executive Board has a thing called a "cell phone", apparently John does not know you can communicate with people anywhere they may be.

John has no idea about raising children and running a home, he has a wife that did EVERYTHING for him at home. He could never understand what it is like to be a single parent, especially a single father. To bring FAMLIY into your arguments shows just how low you will go to spread lies. It is a shame what has happened to John and the person he has become, he is NOT the same person who people remember.

Unregistered
    Aww NIKKI is you office too small? Don't worry I you can get a bigger one at Communications.

Unregistered
    Your right & YES they should be Ashamed, they’re not. Yes all those Adultery mentioned here come from the same people & is Known Facts. Hellllllo there are kids to prove it. YES they will use the PBA as a checkbook for Activities. YES people are & will still make phone calls to PMB. YES their wives do everything & get no credit. YES we should clean house YES the Ballots & Back Door Deals have already been made. YES those wives & Hubby will Win in the end. Like the Post said “ Do Right” , NO WE DONT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IT!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast