Adultery at the PBA. Are our moral values lost?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Adultery at the PBA. Are our moral values lost?

The publicly accepted adultery at the highest level of the PBA leadership is a source of shame for every decent member of this department. A president that violates the sacred vow of marriage and flaunts his adulterous way, even as a fellow officer and husband of the other party stands naively by, is not meant to lead the PBA. Shame on this president for embarassing us all and lowering our moral values.

Unregistered
    That’s why your vote counts. Do not vote him in again get rid of All those who Tarnish this Organization! Jenkins is no better & we take him with no say in he matter. Publicly falandered in every district then got that gargoyle down south ( LEO) pregnant & has the Balls to claim the kid in his Wife face.
    His wife is aSweetheart but an idiot! How can any woman with pride not beat the Crap out of her & him! He has been involved in such shit I’m shocked that they would even consider him. He probably learned from the godfather of Cheating John R. Pablo, Davis & Steadman no different with their marathon of different women like a revolving door. My son was just excepted and after almost 30 years on I’m in barest that the PBA even came to his Academy class.

Unregistered
    Th PBA has lost all Redpect to Family! Tha Love Fund is suppose to stand for Family. Raise our son with Standards & Teach him P#**y is not more important then Family, reputation & the Badge. With all the people that hate us, all social media and propaganda against cops, how do we defile our homes, wives and Family. That PBA isnt protecting family & spouses. They obviously don’t respect it. To have a working relationship with your 33 or to be seen out while your spouse is oblivious to it, is just beyond me. I am no saint, but in my Younger Years my side thing never came Into the picture. There’s NO Respect at the PBA.

Unregistered
    All those guys are Fat & Old. Rivera, John, Pablo & lots of others. They probably have to Pay for it. Get rid of those guys (Blanca too) & the Disrespect they bring. No Respect for LE or fr Family. No excuse to do that! No reason to fault the spouses. Let’s not forget that Karma is like Axes, you need I️ Pay. That Union DOES NOT stand for what is in our Statement... Honor, Respect & Intregrity. Cancel your memebership & write them a letter with how you feel. The Lack of Respect to flaunt it or Hude it is the same, your old ass*s shouldnt Be Doing it.

Unregistered
    I’m embarrassed to be a member with all this Disrespect for Family & Values. Thanks for letting your Lust & side pieces destroy people you should care for. You cheaters disgust me. hope your spouses get smarter & Paid!!

Unregistered
    Worked with all he people mentioned here... all True & all POS. The Guys can’t accept their middle aged & And frugal trust me it will be all about the money for them and their new positions, our Funds & free time. I get not wanting to lose what little fame you think you had, but the disrespect your wife & Family in front of so many people is a whole different level. The PBA must stand firm in the Values that make our reputation weaker. That scandal will happen, these People will finish ruining us.

Unregistered
    How an you claim to be GOD Fearing, play the role at Saint Patrick’s & be the biggest example of Disrespect? Maybe the Reason I still haven’t received my ballot is because his 33‘s isn’t done penciling in the Scantron‘s. That place is going to be crawling with badge bunnies, 33’s, and Anybody else that help the corruption take seat. I’m sure some of the board members are going to be repaid favors for that BS appointment. Oh Stead what were you thinking? This will be a pot that boils over when a few months past & the Adultery starts at Office. Thanks for the positive change!

Unregistered
    Trust & Believe that this will erupt. When we are running a 3 from Midwest & one of the spouses get fed up & F*ck a 33 Up. These Nasty MF at too much, Stealing Dues, buying Lunches & running after Tail, focus on our 4%, insurance & benefits!!

Unregistered
    Publicly is an understatement, Have you seen the crowd he with? These individuals would be questionable to any Sound Minded officer. Saw him at the game, eye F*ckd My Neigbor like she was a Steak! (she’s 17!!) Shouldn’t he be out campaigning for his President? Did my dues pay his Seat? Why is he NOT more Decret as a LEO? Does he have no Shame? On a side Note, why was my opinion not requested? Does my Vote not count? What kind of decisions will he make?

Unregistered

What do we stand for

Come Mierda is SHAMELESS! Banged a few officers & got the ugly one pregnant at like 40 (no early Drop for you Dummy) then she got hooked up with all this incentive pay training. All the while his wife was made to look like a Witch, who of course is a Bombshell! (Many say is QRU) He has managed to latch on to every Important person in the dept & now this. Our President has been in public making comments about his Attorney that a loyal married man shouldn’t be making. He has been heard lying to his wife. Lima too is no better, but at least Not Married. Read these blogs, EVERYONE CANT BE WRONG! ADULTERY!! that’s NOT what Union should be known for!! PBA is Full of Promises & this new VP is full of His own Hot Air. The guy has no platform or reputation that is Pro Intrgrity or Values. Both needed in this Union to stand for Change.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast