Jenkins or Vazquez. Pick your poison! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank Steadman for Executive VP John Jenkins. They conspired 6 months ago for him to take that spot! LOL, Steadman thought Jenkins would politic for him & bring him that vote, but then realized everyone hates Jenkins. Total failure on Steadman’s part. Much like his attempt to run for Prez. Rivera & Greenwell have my vote! Steadman & Pablo can both go suck it!
    Maybe if John & Blanca had provided By-laws with the information sent out for people to run everyone would have known what the qualifications were...people that put in for Ex. VP were not eligible so Jenkins was only one qualified... Paul Vilaverde could have run for that spot but John had him run for President to help himself...another reason why change is needed NOW... a very small number of people (6-7) were even eligible to run for the executIve board. Yes it is John & Blanca who determine what is given out to members for elections.

Unregistered

Finally the Truth

Thank you for shedding light & your Honestly, my gutt told me there was a plot. What an embarrassment this guy is to Real Man & LT in this Dept. Bad structure makes for a Bad home. Some say that this forum is BS. Well it isn’t, they conspired behind our backs. John & Blanca & by laws, Im sure others would’ve attempted to run but it was No agenda, no by laws, no notice! The guy would NEVER win so they set it up & silently put the POS, with a history of Deceit (not just work, look what he did to humiliate his wife) in place. Soon just as he hooked up his 33, others will fall into place including his buddies. What s Sh*t show!! Once again these Liars disrupt what was once a Great Organization. Lik someone said KARMA, My hope his wife gets Pay back for ALL the screw jobs he has given out. People this is not going to be Fruitful.

Unregistered

Jenkins we be behind you.

Dawg, all of us in NS got yo back! We believed yo story at the roll call. We ready to vote next time!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123