Jenkins or Vazquez. Pick your poison! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    The A55hole Fatman underwent surgery & now is just an A55hole. Still Corrupt like Vasquez, still a Zero, still stands for nothing but his pocket, still a POS to his wife, still a Smuck. Both of them with be The Downfall. Only different is one is a known Adulter & the other isn’t. HOW DID THIS Happen?? Cancel your membership people Make a Point! The PBA is a Dusappointment. All of a Sufden they appear in districts!

Unregistered
    El tipo es Un Zero! The minute he takes office it will only get worst! We are replacing a Thief, Adulter & BS President with a Adulter, BS expert & Embarrassment as EVP. WTF happened to our Voices! Who is allowing such Crazyiness! Lack of Commitment at Home, Lack of Character in Life! That guy is Such Snake! Look at his Boys & tell me which one of them is not going to wait 1 year then get the hookup if the 33 doesn’t get it first. What a Disgrace!

Unregistered
    Dude we are Doomed!! The guy is the worst Years ago saw him out & what a Scumbag! No with no ethics & Values. A little birdie saw him trying to take a SVB detective home that Knows his 33 he had a Kid with. That shit will carry over to the PBA! Oh & btw the guy is a “ Closet Perve” this will be instesting when they go to events & Social gatherings. The day that Wife says enough this Blog will be filled with Congrats!!

Unregistered
    Wow he capitalize this position for sure! The PBA will be in a grave. That guy is x%#! & very Sneaky, not to say I’m a model husband, Pero Papo...WOW, what a Loser. His own people covering for him Y la mujer raising kids! He has no clue what kind of Woman he has at home! Stick to the topic of Police stuff & leave spouses & Kids out of this Drama!! He has another agenda & it doesn’t differ from current PBA.... Run for the Hills people. The PBA Just lost my support.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After searching high and low John Rivera finally found the two worse turds in our department and he has incorporated them into high positions at the PBA.
    Representing the African Americans here is John Jenkins, a proven liar, charlatan and lazy ass who has never done a day's work in this department but has wooed supervisors to buying into his web of lies. I would not be surprised if the answers for those promotional exams he took were given to him by the PRker/Patterson gang.
    Then, there is Carlos Vasquez representing the Hispanics. This cup cake has cheated our department since day one. Spending most of his work time in private businesses to enrich himself while on duty. A recycled buffoon from the Alvarez/Vecin era brought back to screw us over.
    If you think either one of these opportunists cares about you or me I have some Everglades land I want to sell you. Thank Rivera for turning the PBA into his personal fiefdom.
    I love Rivera and what he has done for me and my family. I️ would walk across fire but if he brings Jenkins on board full time i will lose all respect for the guy i always considered my heroe

Unregistered
    Wow he capitalize this position for sure! The PBA will be in a grave. That guy is x%#! & very Sneaky, not to say I’m a model husband, Pero Papo...WOW, what a Loser. His own people covering for him Y la mujer raising kids! He has no clue what kind of Woman he has at home! Stick to the topic of Police stuff & leave spouses & Kids out of this Drama!! He has another agenda & it doesn’t differ from current PBA.... Run for the Hills people. The PBA Just lost my support.
    Greenwell stick you have never been been a model husband or cop or supervisor or model friend. You are a model habitual liar with no balls between your legs

Unregistered
    cant Agree more, Jenkins will be a Huge Mistahe That Guy has No Value. Not even seasoned “Chulos” disarm their wives fo a 33. This guy is Garbage in his Career & his Intregrity. don’t care what anyone says Family First is not in his vocabulary. Wtf do you think he will do for Union. All he is about is himself.

Unregistered
    Look at what this guy did to his wife & real kids. Humiakted Her infront of Everyone & will do the Same to the PBA! A proven disgrace to every Man who has a Daughter. Tha Guys is a Dirtbag. Rumor has it even screwed his buddy’s wife & 33 down south. His wife stayed & he served her Divorce papers while on Vacation with boys. Has no clue in Contracts or Union. Great Choice people!!
    Jenkins sucks but thank Steadman for that. He put him there

Unregistered
    JENKINS is a POS! He goes around bragging about this & That. Put his wife through hell, then talked shit about her. He had a 34 with wife for blasting a 33 (she should’ve whooped her ass) but His Wife is the reason people tolerate him. The guy has a Hidden agenda, TRUST ME!! We know Rivera has done Nothing but give us empty promises this John will do the same. Stead seems like he can do the job & deserves a Chance but choice about JENKINS was a Mistake in judgement. Guy is a manipulator & will use This postion to “keep it all about him”. Give it a few months his true colors will shine bright! The guy is a Zero!

Unregistered
    JENKINS is a POS! He goes around bragging about this & That. Put his wife through hell, then talked shit about her. He had a 34 with wife for blasting a 33 (she should’ve whooped her ass) but His Wife is the reason people tolerate him. The guy has a Hidden agenda, TRUST ME!! We know Rivera has done Nothing but give us empty promises this John will do the same. Stead seems like he can do the job & deserves a Chance but choice about JENKINS was a Mistake in judgement. Guy is a manipulator & will use This postion to “keep it all about him”. Give it a few months his true colors will shine bright! The guy is a Zero!
    Thank Steadman for Executive VP John Jenkins. They conspired 6 months ago for him to take that spot! LOL, Steadman thought Jenkins would politic for him & bring him that vote, but then realized everyone hates Jenkins. Total failure on Steadman’s part. Much like his attempt to run for Prez. Rivera & Greenwell have my vote! Steadman & Pablo can both go suck it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast