Motor writes LEO ticket - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Craig Brown!!!! Not surprised...heard that guy is a **** who writes Leo’s and their families tickets. Guy never did an ounce of police work and hides in Cutler Bay writing tickets to hard working families. Why doesn’t he go to Northside and go find a sig 400 to write a ticket to...oh yeah I forgot he’s too chicken sh$@!!!!!!

Unregistered
    That’s what hear from everyone I️ speak to. Regular people get warnings citations and verbal warnings. Not asking for you to break the law just use some discretion.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s what hear from everyone I️ speak to. Regular people get warnings citations and verbal warnings. Not asking for you to break the law just use some discretion.
    Regular people get warnings? Tell that to the woman who was dragged off her car by him all because she was picking her child up from school.

Unregistered
    you really need to get over this. I got my first ticket in 20 plus years from a trooper up north. You were speeding as you have admitted and unfortunately he did t cut you a break like many would had. The ticket didn’t break you, mine didn’t. I was shocked with all the police hate nowadays that we and I say we LEOs only have us but, some officers have a different perception, especially up north. I wouldn’t ticket a blue shirt but, you weren’t a brown one yet so know your role. You were caught and he cited you, ok get over it. Pay your dues in the Browns before you go off on a guy doing his job. We all know in blues you better be on your best behavior. Own it.
    lmao.. read my narrative again.. i was giving a situation that happened to me over 20 years ago..yup, thats it!!! I'm still in my blues 20 years later!!!! I've been recycled for over 20 years now.. went from BLE classes to MPI classes and back to the BLE'S again...lol i haven't had a ticket since!!! i have not been 19ed since then as well...your confusing me from the other person that started this thread....but, don't worry i'm going to finish the BLE class soon...lol... i'm trying to be promoted from squad leader to platoon leader since i have seniority now...lmao

Unregistered
    Discretion to write a ticket

Unregistered
    Whatever happened to verbal warnings, we give them all the time. Cutler bay motor wrote a cop a ticket.
    Whoever it is he must be related to David Greenwell. Greenwell probably holds the record of how many cops and their families he wrote tickets to. No professional courtesy for fellow officers. Ironically Greenwell came from down south as well

Unregistered
    All Assho)es & 33’s.

Unregistered
    I guess is Miami Dade motors. Cause motor Acosta wrote a Leo family member a ticket also

Unregistered
    Miami Dade motors= FHP

Unregistered
    Maybe if you’re mindful, and don’t break the traffic laws, Craig Brown won’t write you a ticket.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast