Motor writes LEO ticket
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Motor writes LEO ticket

Whatever happened to verbal warnings, we give them all the time. Cutler bay motor wrote a cop a ticket.

Unregistered
    Who was the ****?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whatever happened to verbal warnings, we give them all the time. Cutler bay motor wrote a cop a ticket.
    I call BS in this. However some on motors nationwide can be complete and total a**holes!

Unregistered
    Professional Courtesy went out in the 80's guy... i even got a ticket back in 1997 when i was in the academy by a motors dude and i was in uniform.. he didn't even care... all he said was ''hey, don't wear your uniform to court if you decide to contest it'' mind you i was doing 46 in a 40..... maybe one day the officer your talking about that got the ticket might 19 the cutler bay motors dude and give him as well...KARMA

Unregistered
    Look at the District...Culter!! Full of A$$holes & 33 hookups & Domestic Violence. A LEO giving a Ticket to a fellow officer. Where have we sunken too? 33’s sleeping and having kids with a married Gold Badge to get into DARE, DV call Of an elderly parent, & ditching calls QRXing behind the Mall while other officers run 315! What a Disgrace of a District!! Never betray a Fellow LEO!!

Unregistered
    Don't worry Jim DeFede is on the case to bust all of you sleeping around while on the clock!!!

Unregistered
    Craig t. Brown was the name of the motor unit that wrote a LEO a (rolling) stop sign ticket

Unregistered
    Craig t. Brown was the name of the motor unit that wrote a LEO a (rolling) stop sign ticket
    Who was the leo that received it

Unregistered
    Hard to believe. MDPD doesn’t have tickets

Unregistered

Balls stop

you really need to get over this. I got my first ticket in 20 plus years from a trooper up north. You were speeding as you have admitted and unfortunately he did t cut you a break like many would had. The ticket didn’t break you, mine didn’t. I was shocked with all the police hate nowadays that we and I say we LEOs only have us but, some officers have a different perception, especially up north. I wouldn’t ticket a blue shirt but, you weren’t a brown one yet so know your role. You were caught and he cited you, ok get over it. Pay your dues in the Browns before you go off on a guy doing his job. We all know in blues you better be on your best behavior. Own it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast