Chief Oates must be held Accountable - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    CM Morales has time to ride on the police MRAP vehicle in the parade today but doesn't have time to investigate sexual harassment incidents in the police command staff.

Unregistered
    Sexual Harrasemnet is ok. Just don’t email a naked chick.

Shouldn’t DAn “repudiate” Sexual harrasment also?!?!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    CM Morales has time to ride on the police MRAP vehicle in the parade today but doesn't have time to investigate sexual harassment incidents in the police command staff.
    If you’re so outraged then call FDLE!

Unregistered
    Calling FDLE is not the issue. Equitable treatment within the department and city is the issue. If you were promoted by Oates then you get a pass on sexual harassment incidents and won't be investigated or disiplined. But Oates and the city manger and mayor reopened past investigations to target Major AV and Lt. AC. Disparate treatment that should lead to Oates' termination.

Unregistered

Like Frozen...Let it Go

Let it go DD, you’re not going to get it no matter how many people you burn or how many lies you spread on here. You’re a smart person and capable, but your ego, hubris and lack of actual operational experience {and a personality} are your Achilles Heel. Make yourself better and stop bringing the MBPD down. No one follows someone they can’t trust. Besides, you’re no saint and there are people that know where your skeletons are buried.

Unregistered
    Oates is a better option than what we have on the Command Staff. Have you ever seen Dan spying? Or trying to screw us over with the 12 hour shifts? He’s harmless.

Unregistered
    You are probably right but Oates is incompetent and out of touch. He has taken MBPD back at least 10 years. I have been here 17 years. We don’t have the reputation we had with other police departments and proactive policing is in shut down mode. Until a real leader steps up and I hope not one of the current command staff, our decline will continue. So make your money, answer your calls and go home to your family.

Unregistered
    You are probably right but Oates is incompetent and out of touch. He has taken MBPD back at least 10 years. I have been here 17 years. We don’t have the reputation we had with other police departments and proactive policing is in shut down mode. Until a real leader steps up and I hope not one of the current command staff, our decline will continue. So make your money, answer your calls and go home to your family.
    The last line is your objective as an employee, the last item should be your main focus. Heroic accolades are given in hollow eulogies. Earn a living and your life begins on your way home to your family. If the City if Miami Beach and a uniform defines who you are then a bit of self evaluation and a gathering of family and friends are needed, it’s JUST a job! Now hug you wife/husband and kid(s) and forget the bickering, Miami Beach will be there even if you’re not! Happy Veterans Day, Thanksgiving and the rest of the years holidays.

Unregistered
    The last line is your objective as an employee, the last item should be your main focus. Heroic accolades are given in hollow eulogies. Earn a living and your life begins on your way home to your family. If the City if Miami Beach and a uniform defines who you are then a bit of self evaluation and a gathering of family and friends are needed, it’s JUST a job! Now hug you wife/husband and kid(s) and forget the bickering, Miami Beach will be there even if you’re not! Happy Veterans Day, Thanksgiving and the rest of the years holidays.
    I know spelling...but I fat fingered my phone, you get my idea

Unregistered
    I know spelling...but I fat fingered my phone, you get my idea
    Umm, fat fingered. Have I got a guy for you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast