Chief Oates must be held Accountable
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Chief Oates must be held Accountable

Oates has to held accountable reference the repeated sexual harassment incidents that are being hidden from public disclosure. Also command staff abandoning their posts in emergency situations. Oates has created and condoned these behaviors in the command staff that he promoted. Dan it's time you wrote one of those letters to the State Attorneys Office regarding your own actions and behaviors. It's a shame Morales just sits by and watches.

Unregistered
    Nothing is going to happen until Levine is gone. Levine brought the disaster of Oates to MB and he would have to admit he was wrong. It will never happen, Levine is too narcissistic and wants to now buy the Florida governorship. Besides, there’s an obvious understanding between Levine and Oates. Don’t investigate me or politicians and I will keep you as long as I’m on office.

Unregistered
    November 7th will be the first day that the PD will begin to remove the disaster of police chief that we have. He, and only he, is responsible for the complete collapse of Ocean Drive.

Now the question will be is who will be his replacement. Ricky? He has not been very popular lately with his management style and anger. Wayne has been even keeled so far and has not been a “Richard” (no pun)

Unregistered
    You have to go with Ricky guys. It just makes total financial sense. With Rick you get chiefs for the price of one.

Unregistered
    Bro, both Oats and Ricky are nothing more than ceremonial chiefs. If not a ceremony they don't give a crap. They have come up with nothing reference new crime fighting techniques, they are not innovative, and do nothing to protect the citizens of Miami Beach. Bring on a camera and Oates has an orgasm to get on tv. We need real leadership not political monkeys beholding to Levine!!! I have never been so embarrassed to tell my academy classmates that I work for the BEach.

NO CONFIDENCE IN OUR LEADERS!!!!

Unregistered
    Man, at this point I will take ANY previous chief and command staff over this crew!!! What a shame.

Unregistered
    If Ricky gets it we can get rid of the whole rank structure.

Wayne is a much better selection than Bi-Ricky.

Unregistered
    Instead of officer, sergeant, and Lt it can be Butler first class, Maitre D 2nd class and concierge 3rd class for rank if pendejo Ricky gets the job.

Oates, Clements and half the captains need to pack their bags and get the hell out of MBPD! Fast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Instead of officer, sergeant, and Lt it can be Butler first class, Maitre D 2nd class and concierge 3rd class for rank if pendejo Ricky gets the job.

Oates, Clements and half the captains need to pack their bags and get the hell out of MBPD! Fast
    Oates is out once the new Mayor takes office... stay tuned.

Unregistered
    Given the sexual harassment and sexual abuse incidents that have been brought to light in the entertainment industry and these same issues in the MBPD Command Staff and Oates' knowledge of them will get both him and Morales fired and the City liable for huge payouts. Command Staff involved with subordinates they have supervision over is a huge issue. The new commission must take action immediately.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast