Tommies crew

Thread: Tommies crew

Unregistered

Tommies crew

How's the disbanded task force doing? We all know they have great retirements but was it worth losing your integrity over Tom and possibly losing your freedom? South Fl law enforcement won't charge anyone because it appears that so many were at Toms parties that were paid for with drug money. Chicago IRS put Al Capone away so let's see what happens with Tommy since he couldn't pay off Chicago.

Unregistered

OA

Hey OA I see your still posting all over this blog. You were a loser while you were here and I see your still a loser over there. Some things never change. Your IQ is still lower then your age lol. Some things never change. Thanks for taking our trash BHPD

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2824002]How's the disbanded task force doing? We all know they have great retirements but was it worth losing your integrity over Tom and possibly losing your freedom? South Fl law enforcement won't charge anyone because it appears that so many were at Toms parties that were paid for with drug money. Chicago IRS put Al Capone away so let's see what happens with Tommy since he couldn't pay off Chicago.[/QUOTE

Leo, tell me where to meet you so we can discuss how dirty you were...

OA is an AH, not our fault he was brought in by his Hialeah buddies... he is a dumb F***. He needs to retire.

Unregistered

Ha

Hatttterrrrrssssssss!!!