No Sheriff Can Fix It!!!!

Unregisterediyis

No Sheriff Can Fix It!!!!

Why can't any Sheriff Fix the problems within BSO?

Unregistered

Because the Sheriffs are the Problem

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterediyis View Post
    Why can't any Sheriff Fix the problems within BSO?
    The Sheriff can't fix the problem because the problem is because we have a Sheriff.

I've been here for enough years to see that the Agency is comprised of 2 different groups.
    1)Those that are here as a career with the goal of being here 25 or plus years and getting their retirement. And knowing that they will be here many years, they take pride and ownership of their career and the Agency the are apart of.

Then you have 2) The group that is only here as long as the current Sheriff is here. That group knows they are not here for a career. They do not take ownership, they are here to take or pad their resume for as much as they can. That is why those of us in Group 1) feel like we are getting crapped on at the expense on Group 2).

Oh I forgot Group 3) Those who think they are Group 1) but try to get in close with Group 2) and do their bidding for personal benefit. Once you look around and sort the people, you will see why that it doesn't matter who the Sheriff or which Union it's the same Circus just a new set of Clowns.

The Pied Piper

Unregisteredyep

Perfectly Said

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Sheriff can't fix the problem because the problem is because we have a Sheriff.

I've been here for enough years to see that the Agency is comprised of 2 different groups.
    1)Those that are here as a career with the goal of being here 25 or plus years and getting their retirement. And knowing that they will be here many years, they take pride and ownership of their career and the Agency the are apart of.

Then you have 2) The group that is only here as long as the current Sheriff is here. That group knows they are not here for a career. They do not take ownership, they are here to take or pad their resume for as much as they can. That is why those of us in Group 1) feel like we are getting crapped on at the expense on Group 2).

Oh I forgot Group 3) Those who think they are Group 1) but try to get in close with Group 2) and do their bidding for personal benefit. Once you look around and sort the people, you will see why that it doesn't matter who the Sheriff or which Union it's the same Circus just a new set of Clowns.

The Pied Piper
    I was the one who posted the question and anticipated a simplistic reply. Instead, I got one of the best responds and post ever!!! This county has out grown this agency and its needs. Time for a radical change, and I'm not talking about a new sheriff.

Unregistered
    Fixing things for the better costs money. Leaving things the way they are doesn't cost anything. Get it?

Unregistered
    The answer is quite simple, Broward is a democratically run county. When you have a bunch of teet suckers and not enough teets there will always be problems. Look at most major democratic cities and counties and you will see the same. Its not rocket science, its lazy parasites living off the working class.