Two deputies face contempt charges - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered

Thumbs up It’s not about finding the truth, but it’s about achieving desired outcomes

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I heard FELIX was crying like a little B in front of the JUDGE. Karma is a ***** FELIX. 2007 !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by F u c k IA View Post
    M E R C U R I O - you fat fu€k! You're an incompetent TARD!! Did you ask Knight how he wants us fu€ked so you can swing the pendelum in that direction?? Do what you got to do boy and I'll make sure you deal with my attorneys. You and your sidekick, Boy Wonder (aka the DCF ladies man and family wrecker) can go and f u € k yourselves!!! You two are the epitome of the SSO and a bunch of dillwads that will get yours in the end, literally.

F U € K OFF !!! 🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

Quote Originally Posted by SSO IA a joke View Post
    You guys try to put the fear of God into people because it makes you feel tough.

Big F U € K you goes out to Mike M E R C U R I O & Rick Riley!!
    🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Bully punks
    Give it a rest. You’re not achieving anything constructive for anyone in your anger-rants. You’re only lowering yourself to the level of Knight. Do you really want to do that? Seriously?

It’s been said for many years that IA does exactly what they’re told (and so did the Nazi SS). IA is loyal to Knight. Mike MERCURI0 has openly admitted to many of us that he will swing the facts of a case to go in any direction that the administration wants him to (the administration is Knight or Hoffman or whoever). This is the specific example that MERCURI0 told us:

• Her testimony: “He pushed me up against the hallway wall and pushed his chest into me and pinned me up against the wall and then he kissed me.” [that’s criminal]
    • Mike MERCURI0’s explanation of how he can reword it in his report(s): “He brushed up against her as he walked passed her in the hallway.” [that’s civil]

As MERCURI0 explained it, a criminal allegation can be downgraded to a civil allegation, based on the wording of the IA investigator. The only question is: what does the administration want? The administration will tell the IA investigator what they want (in no uncertain terms in closed door non-recorded meetings). Conversely, a civil allegation can be upgraded to a criminal allegation, based on the wording of the IA investigator. The only question is: what does the administration want? They will tell the IA investigator what they want (in no uncertain terms).

In SSO IA, it’s not about finding or documenting the truth, but it’s about achieving desired results, even if it is immoral. It’s no big surprise to anyone who has been here for a long time. It’s only a surprise to newer employees who are shocked to learn that senior SSO management is not filled with white knight’s – but is filled with dark knights, where everything is not on the up and up.

Father Time will take care of Knight, Hoffman, MERCURI0 and others. However, it will happen in God’s perfect timing – and not yours. Lay off the rants and stick to the facts, if you want credibility.

Unregistered

Dunk 101

Wow nice reference to an old Dunklee "I'm a tactile person" case! You have to be here a long time, or one of his victims, to know about that one.

Unregistered

Yes, give it a rest

The judge issues a notice to show cause on two deputies, and that’s your boss’ fault too?? Hilarious!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s been said for many years that IA does exactly what they’re told (and so did the Nazi SS). IA is loyal to Knight. Mike MERCURI0 has openly admitted to many of us that he will swing the facts of a case to go in any direction that the administration wants him to (the administration is Knight or Hoffman or whoever). This is the specific example that MERCURI0 told us:

• Her testimony: “He pushed me up against the hallway wall and pushed his chest into me and pinned me up against the wall and then he kissed me.” [that’s criminal]
    • Mike MERCURI0’s explanation of how he can reword it in his report(s): “He brushed up against her as he walked passed her in the hallway.” [that’s civil]

As MERCURI0 explained it, a criminal allegation can be downgraded to a civil allegation, based on the wording of the IA investigator. The only question is: what does the administration want? The administration will tell the IA investigator what they want (in no uncertain terms in closed door non-recorded meetings). Conversely, a civil allegation can be upgraded to a criminal allegation, based on the wording of the IA investigator. The only question is: what does the administration want? They will tell the IA investigator what they want (in no uncertain terms).

In SSO IA, it’s not about finding or documenting the truth, but it’s about achieving desired results, even if it is immoral. It’s no big surprise to anyone who has been here for a long time. It’s only a surprise to newer employees who are shocked to learn that senior SSO management is not filled with white knight’s – but is filled with dark knights, where everything is not on the up and up.

Father Time will take care of Knight, Hoffman, MERCURI0 and others. However, it will happen in God’s perfect timing – and not yours. Lay off the rants and stick to the facts, if you want credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunk 101 View Post
    Wow nice reference to an old Dunklee "I'm a tactile person" case! You have to be here a long time, or one of his victims, to know about that one.
    Your implication is that an SSO employee has to have gotten in trouble, in order for him (or her) to be disgusted by Mike M's deceitful play on words (in order for him to swing reports in the direction that Knight wants them to go). On the contrary: law-abiding rule-obeying deputies are disgusted by internal double-standards. It has only gotten significantly worse under Knight and you cannot deny it. An elephant is standing in the room.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234