Racist posts and/or racist undertones will not be tolerated - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another stupid post!!! Do you get as tired writing this stupid crap as we are of reading it.
    Don't read it then, especially since absolutely everything to you is thought to be racist. Considering the make-up of Miramar (population, commission, city manager, chief's office, etc) just what is it you worry about, or are afraid of? Certainly a person who is headed to absolutely nowhere should not be any type of threat to you. You won - I lost. Oh, I'm sorry, is saying "you won" racist also?

Unregistered
    My point is simple- your posts are a clear violation of the terms of use of this site. Your posts probably closely follow your career of someone who breaks the established rules and procedures and it is a matter of time before you are caught and fired. The MOD in this group has warned you that these posts are a violation and ye you continue to post. There is no winning here...you lose! No one cares about your views or perceptions- really!

I guarantee 100000% that no one cares, if they did,they be would posting support for your idiotic and moronic comments.

Unregistered
    My point is simple- your posts are a clear violation of the terms of use of this site. Your posts probably closely follow your career of someone who breaks the established rules and procedures and it is a matter of time before you are caught and fired. The MOD in this group has warned you that these posts are a violation and ye you continue to post. There is no winning here...you lose! No one cares about your views or perceptions- really!

I guarantee 100000% that no one cares, if they did,they be would posting support for your idiotic and moronic comments.
    "Idiotic and moronic"? Since I posted the address of a news site (there were many) that reported on a certain group of people, who declared that certain trees were racist, you flipped out. How can trees be racist? You are right - the whole concept is idiotic and moronic. You can't get much more idiotic and moronic than that. MLK made valid, logical, and morale arguments. Today all we hear are idiotic and moronic arguments - such as trees are racist.

Unregistered
    "Idiotic and moronic"? Since I posted the address of a news site (there were many) that reported on a certain group of people, who declared that certain trees were racist, you flipped out. How can trees be racist? You are right - the whole concept is idiotic and moronic. You can't get much more idiotic and moronic than that. MLK made valid, logical, and morale arguments. Today all we hear are idiotic and moronic arguments - such as trees are racist.
    The funny part is that you play coy and innocent with your little back handed remarks and know every well what you are doing. The funny part is that you are not that smart.

Do yourself a favor and just move on from your posts that have any vague inference of racism,racist,race,bigotry,etc.

Unregistered
    The funny part is that you play coy and innocent with your little back handed remarks and know every well what you are doing. The funny part is that you are not that smart.

Do yourself a favor and just move on from your posts that have any vague inference of racism,racist,race,bigotry,etc.
    I guess you are the judge of what qualifies as racism!! If you approve of a post = not racism. If you don't like a post = automatic racism. What I'm doing is pointing out how stupid it is to use the excuse of racism for everything. Most people in the country are tired of it. Even the trees must now be tired of it.

Unregistered
    I guess you are the judge of what qualifies as racism!! If you approve of a post = not racism. If you don't like a post = automatic racism. What I'm doing is pointing out how stupid it is to use the excuse of racism for everything. Most people in the country are tired of it. Even the trees must now be tired of it.
    No- read the Terms of Use of the site and read the MOD remarks about the site and remarks or posts that hint at racism. It is their site and they do set the rules not you and not me. I am not judging you I am simply repeating what the MOD of LEO Affairs pointed out as warning to anyone posting vague or back handed race related remarks.

Time to stop acting like a little child and join the adult world and follow the rules. Last post answering you- I will let the moderators deal with your continued snubbing of your nose at the Terms of Use Rules.

Unregistered
    No- read the Terms of Use of the site and read the MOD remarks about the site and remarks or posts that hint at racism. It is their site and they do set the rules not you and not me. I am not judging you I am simply repeating what the MOD of LEO Affairs pointed out as warning to anyone posting vague or back handed race related remarks.

Time to stop acting like a little child and join the adult world and follow the rules. Last post answering you- I will let the moderators deal with your continued snubbing of your nose at the Terms of Use Rules.
    So you must be the self appointed Gatekeeper of Racial Righteousness. With your self appointed position you can determine what is " vague or back handed race related remarks" - which by the way, is anything you don't like.

Unregistered
    So you must be the self appointed Gatekeeper of Racial Righteousness. With your self appointed position you can determine what is " vague or back handed race related remarks" - which by the way, is anything you don't like.
    Did you read what he wrote? Read the Terms of Use! The guy who is moderator said to cut the race remarks out. Thats all the other guy is saying. I swore I wasnt gonna ring in but dude you are ridiculous in your acting stupid.

Unregistered
    WOW! Can you please identify yourself so I know who I am working with and keep you off my calls and traffic stops? Please dude I need to know so I dont get caught up in your little agenda.

Unregistered
    Democrats threatened to move to Canada if Trump won. Why Canada? Why not Haiti, El Salvador, Africa? Are they Racist?
    Ummm "shitholes"?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast