Racist posts and/or racist undertones will not be tolerated
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Racist posts and/or racist undertones will not be tolerated

There is no reason I need to say this honestly, but I have been forced into a corner. Racist comments, posts and undertones will not be tolerated on this site. While MOD1 has done a great job protecting our freedom of speech on here and fighting subpoenas, etc that have been brought historically, this is a great way for you to lose your job and I am obligated to help you help yourselves. Times like these make me embarrassed to acknowledge that I walk among you. If these types of posts continue, which are clearly against the TOS, the violators will be banned. Show a little self control please.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 705 View Post
    There is no reason I need to say this honestly, but I have been forced into a corner. Racist comments, posts and undertones will not be tolerated on this site. While MOD1 has done a great job protecting our freedom of speech on here and fighting subpoenas, etc that have been brought historically, this is a great way for you to lose your job and I am obligated to help you help yourselves. Times like these make me embarrassed to acknowledge that I walk among you. If these types of posts continue, which are clearly against the TOS, the violators will be banned. Show a little self control please.
    Thank you!

Unregistered

No Racist Trees Either

‘Racist’ trees separating a black neighborhood from a golf course will come down
    http://www.ajc.com/news/racist-trees...DfmdTIBdvYI1L/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ‘Racist’ trees separating a black neighborhood from a golf course will come down
    http://www.ajc.com/news/racist-trees...DfmdTIBdvYI1L/
    What relevance does this have to anything? Read the above posts from the admins. Take this crap somewhere else!

Unregistered
    What relevance does this have to anything? Read the above posts from the admins. Take this crap somewhere else!
    The relevance is that code enforcement should be tasked with identifying all such trees, and then see that they are removed promptly, and bushes also.

Unregistered
    The relevance is that code enforcement should be tasked with identifying all such trees, and then see that they are removed promptly, and bushes also.
    Keep playing games- you know exactly what you are doing even after the moderators have warned you about racial overtone messages. Your response only confirmed what we all suspect with the reason for your post.

Unregistered
    Keep playing games- you know exactly what you are doing even after the moderators have warned you about racial overtone messages. Your response only confirmed what we all suspect with the reason for your post.
    Sorry if I offended you.

Unregistered
    Sorry if I offended you.
    You think you are funny and no one here thinks you are. You wont be happy until crap like this gets you fired.
    The moderators said post like yours are violation of the terms of use of the site and you still posted stupid crap!

Unregistered
    Democrats threatened to move to Canada if Trump won. Why Canada? Why not Haiti, El Salvador, Africa? Are they Racist?

Unregistered
    Democrats threatened to move to Canada if Trump won. Why Canada? Why not Haiti, El Salvador, Africa? Are they Racist?
    Another stupid post!!! Do you get as tired writing this stupid crap as we are of reading it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast