The Sweetwater Police Department a fully accreditted and professional agency
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The Sweetwater Police Department a fully accreditted and professional agency

no matter what you post the title will remain

Unregistered
    Regardless of the "fully accredited and professional agency" that agency will still remain a hell hole with issues, an accreditation does not mean crap if the officers are fools. By the way accredited is NOT "accreditted" LEARN TO SPELL.

Unregistered

Accreditation Does Not Equal Competence

They may be accredited but the fact remains someone was able to break into their evidence room, take hundreds of items (including firearms) and 50k cash and to this day remain free. You guys cannot even protect your own house!

Unregistered

Fish

Is the fish still there?????

Unregistered
    The accreditation was all about raising the self esteem of the men, yet no real changes were made to the underlying issues.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The accreditation was all about raising the self esteem of the men, yet no real changes were made to the underlying issues.
    No, it was all about diverting attention from the non stop stream of scandals.

Unregistered
    No, it was all about diverting attention from the non stop stream of scandals.
    The CFA accreditation is a very prestigious award that the rank and file should be proud of. Many agencies attempt to achieve what we have accomplished and fall short. SPD is far from perfect but the accreditation is a step in the right direction.

So to those who are speaking negatively about what we have achieved, stop blowing smoke and stop pouting like a child. Matter of fact, I bet those are the same people that will never acknowledge anything positive and only focus on creating false narratives or creating rumors. This department is bigger and more important than any one person. Together and United, we are strong. Don't allow people to divide and conquer this agency, as has been achieved in the past.

Remember this is a family and family protects one and other.

Unregistered
    Remember this is a family and family protects one and other.
    Yes Iggy, we are well aware of how well your family protects one another. How's Jr doing?

Unregistered

Hey Coward

Yes Iggy, we are well aware of how well your family protects one another. How's Jr doing?
    Iggy didn't write that, I did! Whom ever you are, you are a worthless human being and a COWARD. That's why I despise this web site. People come on here and bash one another annonimously just because they don't have the intestinal fortitude to say it to someone's face. These cowards enjoy creating chaos. I've known a few people like that in the agency. They would throw the rock and hide their hand. Iggy doesn't mess with anyone and he is a cops, cop. So look at yourselves in the mirror and know that everytime you write about so.eone anonymously, you are a COWARD and have no honor.

Unregistered
    Iggy didn't write that, I did! Whom ever you are, you are a worthless human being and a COWARD. That's why I despise this web site. People come on here and bash one another annonimously just because they don't have the intestinal fortitude to say it to someone's face. These cowards enjoy creating chaos. I've known a few people like that in the agency. They would throw the rock and hide their hand. Iggy doesn't mess with anyone and he is a cops, cop. So look at yourselves in the mirror and know that everytime you write about so.eone anonymously, you are a COWARD and have no honor.
    COWARD sounds like Marcos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast