+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hOW about JH and TE?.... that's awesome!
    I heard JH has been working on that for a while. my wife saw them out the other day.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Never..... Capt K cant handle the suggestion box, he's too busy sending devotional emails. The suggestion box just isn't in God's plans for the jail.
    SPOT ON! I wish he spent as much time at work doing Captain stuff as he does Chaplain stuff. Another thin skinned excuse for a man that places all of his failures and inadequacies in the "not in gods plan", box!

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    SPOT ON! I wish he spent as much time at work doing Captain stuff as he does Chaplain stuff. Another thin skinned excuse for a man that places all of his failures and inadequacies in the "not in gods plan", box!
    Do as I say and not as I do! K.K. is the biggest hypocrite in all of Corrections. If I cheat on my wife, it's a sin. If he cheats on his wife, yes K.K., we all know about your infidelities, he goes to the NL campus and boom, all is good!

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do as I say and not as I do! K.K. is the biggest hypocrite in all of Corrections. If I cheat on my wife, it's a sin. If he cheats on his wife, yes K.K., we all know about your infidelities, he goes to the NL campus and boom, all is good!
    NL....must be the hang out spot for all the swingers LOL so much ratchet-ness goes on in this place!!!

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Colonel my Colonel

    TE is a good man that still has his integrity. He may or may not be able to clean house during his remaining time Downtown but he has all of those lesser men on their toes. The first week doing all those inspections with the command staff where his crucible. He now knows who the cowards are. The guys that refuse to make a decision or to even be held accountable to the standards and expectations that they themselves set in place. The guys that can't go to dining alone because they might have to make eye contact with a Deputy! The one that doesn't wear a duty belt and his minion, the so called ladies man! The Bible thumper that took the suggestion box. Stay out of our way boys, we're going to make the Jail great again!

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why does BL insist on telling OW everything about the incident with ME.
    BL...OW....ME

    Just wanted you to know that your humor was not lost on everybody!

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest

    pop corn

    Hold on, I'm getting some pop-corn. You guys are brutal.

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    NL....must be the hang out spot for all the swingers LOL so much ratchet-ness goes on in this place!!!
    no he doesn't, not at the ones we go tooooooooo

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest

    pervert minion

    with the recent homecoming rumor is it is a matter of weeks before the pervert minion gets a new assignment or possibly a tranfer. 1 where he has to do real work. its sad we work our butts off for 12 hours a day while he does nothing EVER. he has to know that at some point soon his only friend will retire from the jail and he wont have anyone to help him pretend to be importnt anymoore. from what is said about him att the core he will not do good there too. he will regret looking down on us. hopefully they make him work intake or 2 east on a wednsday and see everything we have to do.

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    TE is a good man that still has his integrity. He may or may not be able to clean house during his remaining time Downtown but he has all of those lesser men on their toes. The first week doing all those inspections with the command staff where his crucible. He now knows who the cowards are. The guys that refuse to make a decision or to even be held accountable to the standards and expectations that they themselves set in place. The guys that can't go to dining alone because they might have to make eye contact with a Deputy! The one that doesn't wear a duty belt and his minion, the so called ladies man! The Bible thumper that took the suggestion box. Stay out of our way boys, we're going to make the Jail great again!
    Well said. I respect this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •