Whats your departments eating policy while on duty?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Whats your departments eating policy while on duty?

I’ve been seeing a lot of city of miami police officers eating together in large groups. What’s your policy on eating breaks while on duty and how long are the breaks?

Unregistered
    What the fûck do you care hijo de puta. Come and ask me while im eating so i can respond to you nicely maricon de cuneta.

Unregistered
    The eating policy is that you are allowed to bring your mother to eat with us and also your sister, so next time you see us bring the female side of your family for a cream pie desert

Unregistered
    Sound like an upset citizen that wanted to be a city of Miami police officer but was DQ from the process. FYI:Miami-dade just opened up their process.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What the fûck do you care hijo de puta. Come and ask me while im eating so i can respond to you nicely maricon de cuneta.
    Oh you will tough guy. Not only are you going to talk to me nicely with yes sir no sir but after you finish explaining your departments policy and the grave oversight error you commit your going to stand up and leave. Pendejo!

You see I’m going to be video recording the conversation

Unregistered
    Oh you will tough guy. Not only are you going to talk to me nicely with yes sir no sir but after you finish explaining your departments policy and the grave oversight error you commit your going to stand up and leave. Pendejo!

You see I’m going to be video recording the conversation
    I think he got you.

Unregistered
    Sound like an upset citizen that wanted to be a city of Miami police officer but was DQ from the process. FYI:Miami-dade just opened up their process.
    Miami Dade hasn't opened anything cabeza de culo.

Unregistered
    Eating policy? It's only enforced when a supervisor has a hard on for one. 2 uniform officers were to be in a place at 1 time.
    Instead supervisors meet at these places to accept reports and offer whenever wisdom that wish to past along. You'll find that if a place offers anything free or half price. It becomes the newest substation.

Unregistered
    I don't understand that citizen complaint , I taught you will be happy to see officers eat at the McDonald you work

Unregistered
    3 to 5 officers at same place, requires a supervisor. a supervisor and 9 officers requires a lieutenant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast