Patrol Rifles - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Patrol Rifles

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you Shemar for the fascinating insight.
    You guys should be honored Hondo had enough time in between shooting it out with the bad guys, rapelling out of helicopters, and clearing houses in the hood to grace us with his god like tactical presence on this board! We humble troopers thank you for educating us who know nothing about anything involving building searches! Its not like any of us have any military experience because we all worked at subway before being hired right? (Cant type in a sarcastic tone guys ,sorry)

Tackleberry?

Wait a second

First off GUY (WHO OBVIOUSLY HAS ZERO SWAT EXPERIENCE) MP5's have been falling out of favor for YEARS the MAJORITY of teams have switched to a short barrel AR style platform with a mix of UMP style weapons. The reason so many teams ditched the MP5 is the fact that at the end of the day its a pistol round, and with the proliferation of body armor you cannot effectively kill a person wearing it..

Again for FHP who is going to be standing on a perimeter of any event anyways (that is if you even show up) there is no need for an MP5 or a short barrel AR NEWS FLASH you guys AREN'T clearing houses!!

MP5's make about as much sense for you guys as does the stupid 45 GAP round...
    Wait isnt the UMP just an MP5 rechambered in .45 ACP? You just contradicted yourself

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry? View Post
    Wait isnt the UMP just an MP5 rechambered in .45 ACP? You just contradicted yourself
    Yeah. That guy is a retard. The UMP is also "just a pistol round." he must have heard half a conversation when he was around srt, and filled in the gaps with his stupidity.

Unregistered
    Yeah. That guy is a retard. The UMP is also "just a pistol round." he must have heard half a conversation when he was around srt, and filled in the gaps with his stupidity.
    He's probably from some j.v. team belonging to a small backwater town the real operators belonging to real teams wouldnt have time or desire to be raging on this forum like that. If he(or she these days) was even really srt at any point.

Unregistered
    He's probably from some j.v. team belonging to a small backwater town the real operators belonging to real teams wouldnt have time or desire to be raging on this forum like that. If he(or she these days) was even really srt at any point.
    You mean Rag Tag like FHP's team no no, I would never associate myself with that.. And do the guy who claims all this military experience? What did you carry there? In your Reserve/Guard unit? M16 A2? You guys are funny crying about crpa none of you have a clue about!

If someone came on here talking about the M16's twist rate of 1:10 or 1:12 and the fact it has trouble stabilizing heavier bullets or that the Patrols choice of ammo for the rifle is crap, I would be all ears. But sadly the talk was of looking cool and hanging a bunch of crap on your rifle so you can look like a Mall Ninja. Just give it up already FHP does not clear buildings just not part of your job.. And guess what we you were called o go help you guys were took busy with crashes so....

And just for the record the GAP round is total crap its a niche round that the Glock 21 gen 4 doesnt everything better in a more common caliber with a higher mag capacity.

Unregistered

Did anyone lose a rifle and not notice it?

How did the Troop A Trooper only get a counseling letter when he left his rifle on the back of his car and drove off. Glad he went to Palm Beach. Later being discovered by someone who found it at a bus stop? No wonder the government wants their crap back.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

You mean Rag Tag like FHP's team no no, I would never associate myself with that.. And do the guy who claims all this military experience? What did you carry there? In your Reserve/Guard unit? M16 A2? You guys are funny crying about crpa none of you have a clue about!

If someone came on here talking about the M16's twist rate of 1:10 or 1:12 and the fact it has trouble stabilizing heavier bullets or that the Patrols choice of ammo for the rifle is crap, I would be all ears. But sadly the talk was of looking cool and hanging a bunch of crap on your rifle so you can look like a Mall Ninja. Just give it up already FHP does not clear buildings just not part of your job.. And guess what we you were called o go help you guys were took busy with crashes so....

And just for the record the GAP round is total crap its a niche round that the Glock 21 gen 4 doesnt everything better in a more common caliber with a higher mag capacity.
    Why don’t you go to the SRT forum and stay off the FHP one, we don’t want to read about your expert opinions which we can care less about! You obviously seek attention and since no one cares in the other forums you come here to talk smack and masturbate by insulting us! Go away already!

Unregistered

Actually mister lonely operator I was active duty and I carried an M-4 with an acog with a peq-15 attached its also spelled crap..c.r.a.p. You obviously have no friends and a shit homelife to type up that long of a response in such a timely manner. The FHP team may be rag tag but you dont see them on here spending that much time effort and brain power on an anonymous online forum retard raging and thumb thugging about another agencies issues. Legit operators are crushing w.o.d.s practicing tactics at shoot houses or hitting the range with all that time yet here you are keyboard commandoing it up. If you are srt you probably are junior varsity as a previous poster stated.

Unregistered
    Actually mister lonely operator I was active duty and I carried an M-4 with an acog with a peq-15 attached its also spelled crap..c.r.a.p. You obviously have no friends and a shit homelife to type up that long of a response in such a timely manner. The FHP team may be rag tag but you dont see them on here spending that much time effort and brain power on an anonymous online forum retard raging and thumb thugging about another agencies issues. Legit operators are crushing w.o.d.s practicing tactics at shoot houses or hitting the range with all that time yet here you are keyboard commandoing it up. If you are srt you probably are junior varsity as a previous poster stated.
    Of course you did in Call of Duty I get it!

Unregistered

FHP LOST guns!

Kentucky State Police also had to return their M16s. Sounds like it’s the federal government wanting their weapons back, not FHPs wrong doing or their decision. Y’all need to do research before jumping to conclusions.
    WRONG! The “elite” at FHP actually LOST two federally owned rifles. Fox 4 just did a story on it today. Here is the link. FHP is now out of the program. “The elite” are now on par with Miami PD! Great job guys!.

http://www.fox4now.com/news/state/fl...tary-equipment

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast