Patrol Rifles - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Patrol Rifles

Unregistered
    Those rifles dont belong to FHP they are DRMO rifles the Federal Gov still owns them. If you loose or fail to account for them they can at anytime recall them. Thats what happened here.. Sorry Folks this is not a FHP decision sorry...

Unregistered
    How many lost or stolen incidents occurred of the FHP issued rifles? There must of been several incidents 'red flags' for someone to decide FHP cannot handle this responsibility and decide the recall.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many lost or stolen incidents occurred of the FHP issued rifles? There must of been several incidents 'red flags' for someone to decide FHP cannot handle this responsibility and decide the recall.
    Its probably not a permanent recall. It probably triggered an audit, where the gov sends someone out and you have to do a 100% accountability.

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight. There was a terrorist attack in the US yesterday, and then today FHP asks for us to return our rifles. Good timing FHP!
    This decision to pick up the rifles came out several days ago, before the attack. Like the decision timing has anything to do with it. You disgraceful pansies are hilarious.

Unregistered
    Yayyyyyyyy! Take the riffles back, ask me if i give a a Phuck? Less garbage i got to clean at the range. You want the shotgun too? Leave me the gun at least. How many of you have used those stupid riffles? Nooooooone. Nada, 0000000000000. Riffles dont pay my bills. Give me a raise thats all i care. I’ll drive a 1965 chevy with no radio, no cage, no lightbar. Guys its just a job. A minimum wage job. Take it for what is worth. Just a pay check. Only thing i worry about, its making it home every night to my family. Thats all that matters. The rest of FHP, i just dont give a PHUCK anymore.

Unregistered
    Yeah there was a terrorist attack yesterday, but it never happens on the interstate so they figured there was really no reason for you guys to have them. Its hard to respond when your coming from two counties away. Its usually already over when you guys get there anyways.

It can't happen here

Not on my highway

https://www.google.com/amp/miami.cbs...etto-expy/amp/ nah take all those patrol rifles back next time thos happens troopers will post traffic points and cite for failiure to obey traffic control device smh

Unregistered
    Yayyyyyyyy! Take the riffles back, ask me if i give a a Phuck? Less garbage i got to clean at the range. You want the shotgun too? Leave me the gun at least. How many of you have used those stupid riffles? Nooooooone. Nada, 0000000000000. Riffles dont pay my bills. Give me a raise thats all i care. I’ll drive a 1965 chevy with no radio, no cage, no lightbar. Guys its just a job. A minimum wage job. Take it for what is worth. Just a pay check. Only thing i worry about, its making it home every night to my family. Thats all that matters. The rest of FHP, i just dont give a PHUCK anymore.
    OMG. Bro leave. Don’t be scared. Leave. Go better yourself. I dare you. You’re scared.

Unregistered
    But do we really need a rifle for when we hand out India1? We didn’t even respond to Pulse. (Another discussion for another day) Just saying. Am I wrong?

baxter
    The Smithsonian asked for them back.
    I am having trouble finding a replacement flint for mine

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast