New Promotions - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Promotions

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you’re telling us all that the black candidate was more qualified for the position of Sgt of k9 than CS is? No he wasn’t. He’d be great for another Sgt position but not the Sgt over a unit he is not qualified to run and knows nothing about.
    The "BLACK" candidate? Racist, are we are we? Why not just refer to him as the "N" word? Why does he have to be "BLACK?"

Unregistered
    The "BLACK" candidate? Racist, are we are we? Why not just refer to him as the "N" word? Why does he have to be "BLACK?"
    I agree. He's not black, he's a man and a deputy, a damned good one.. Period

Unregistered
    Certainly wasnt speaking in a racist manner i was referring to the previous poster who posted About passing up blacks and females DN is an excellent investigator who I personally respect for all the work he does that is underseen

WTF OVER
    There is no need to have a LT and SGT in K9/Traffic. It is funny how a Sgt. was running it all, now they need a Sgt. and a LT. They created the Special OPS Captains position and now they have created a K9/Traffic LT.'s position. It is the Captain that has the Sheriff's ear and he is getting things done for his people. It is nothing more than that. We will now have 1 Chief, 2 majors, 4 Captains and 13 LT.'s under this administration, just on the law enforcement side. Roughly 10% of the law enforcement side is administration. Of those 20 only 4 work the road, 4 patrol LT.'s. I heard that all 4 patrol LT.'s are going to be working evening shift. Nothing ever happens on midnights I guess. We are getting top heavy. How many in narcotics now? How many in Investigations? How many in K-9? The more things change the more they stay the same.

Unregistered
    There is no way they would have all patrol Lt.'s working evenings!(SARCASM)

Unregistered
    I really had high hopes that a change in the administration would change the way things are done here at SRSO, but nope. Special positions being made for friends of the admin, make promotions for no real need (LT and SGT in K-9), making decisions that make no sense (All 4 patrol LT's working eves, if that is true), filling a K-9 SGT's position but leaving a investigations SGTs position open for almost a year and plundering narcotics and investigations with no plan to fill the positions. As a citizen of Santa Rosa county it scares me that these are some of the decisions being made at the Sheriffs Office.

Unregistered
    I really had high hopes that a change in the administration would change the way things are done here at SRSO, but nope. Special positions being made for friends of the admin, make promotions for no real need (LT and SGT in K-9), making decisions that make no sense (All 4 patrol LT's working eves, if that is true), filling a K-9 SGT's position but leaving a investigations SGTs position open for almost a year and plundering narcotics and investigations with no plan to fill the positions. As a citizen of Santa Rosa county it scares me that these are some of the decisions being made at the Sheriffs Office.
    And that is just the tip of the iceberg.

Unregistered
    And that is just the tip of the iceberg.
    I think all of the patrol Lts should work D-3 day shift. All of them on the same shift. Then they can kiss my ass.

Unregistered
    Four LTs on a shift, nothing would get done.

Unregistered
    Four LTs on a shift, nothing would get done.
    Promote TM to Captain as s/s over the Lts. That would be the dream team.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast