Is The Sheriff Hiding a Secret? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    WE HAD A TIP CAME IN THAT CHARLOTTE COUNTY,SHERIFF,BILL PRUMMELL FIRED DEPUTY ROBERT TUCK FOR HAVEING AN AFFAIR WHILE ON DUTY.HE IS MARRIED WITH TWO KIDS.WE ARE TRYING TO VERIFY THIS AS WE SPEAK.
    WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT HE HAS BEEN HAVEING SEX WITH WOMEN ALL OVER CHARLOTTE COUNTY AND WE NEED YOU TO CONTACT US IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM.
    HE IS ALSO THE ONE THAT ILLEGALLY LOOKED UP COP WATCHS INFORMATION AND PUT IT ALL OVER THE INTERNET SO HARM WOULD COME TO HIM.HE IS BEING SUED FOR THIS AS WE SPEAK.HERES THE EMAIL FOR YOURE INFORMATION charlottecountyflcopwatch2@gmail.com AND THE YOUTUBE CHANEL FOR MORE STORYS OF CHARLOTTE COUNTYS CORRUPTION

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WE HAD A TIP CAME IN THAT CHARLOTTE COUNTY,SHERIFF,BILL PRUMMELL FIRED DEPUTY ROBERT TUCK FOR HAVEING AN AFFAIR WHILE ON DUTY.HE IS MARRIED WITH TWO KIDS.WE ARE TRYING TO VERIFY THIS AS WE SPEAK.
    WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT HE HAS BEEN HAVEING SEX WITH WOMEN ALL OVER CHARLOTTE COUNTY AND WE NEED YOU TO CONTACT US IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM.
    HE IS ALSO THE ONE THAT ILLEGALLY LOOKED UP COP WATCHS INFORMATION AND PUT IT ALL OVER THE INTERNET SO HARM WOULD COME TO HIM.HE IS BEING SUED FOR THIS AS WE SPEAK.HERES THE EMAIL FOR YOURE INFORMATION charlottecountyflcopwatch2@gmail.com AND THE YOUTUBE CHANEL FOR MORE STORYS OF CHARLOTTE COUNTYS CORRUPTION
    Learn proper grammar and spelling please! Your credibility suffers and is reminiscent of a back woods YouTuber posting conspiracy videos.

Seriously.

Unregistered
    I no,u r a gramar nazi 2

Unregistered
    YUP,THE SHERIFF DEPUTY THAT SENT US THE TIP IS SICK OF BILL PRUMMELL CORRUPTION.HE WAS RIGHT,ROBERT TUCK WAS FIRED FOR HAVEING A AFAIR WHILE ON DUTY,,MUST WATCH AND SHARE.....THIS IS THE VIDEO OF THE 18 PAGE REPORT ON HIS INTERNAL INVESTIGATION INTO THE AFAIR,ITS BAD,,https://youtu.be/xnLA8tMVDUw MARRIED CHARLOTTE COUNTY,SHERIFF,ROBERT TUCK FIRED 4 HAVING AN AFFAIR WHILE ON DUTY

Unregistered
    charlotte county,sheriff,robert tucks ia AUDIO interview https://youtu.be/f_TfRZNvdno AUDIO OF ROBERT TUCKS CHARLOTTE COUNTY,SHERIFF IA OF AFFAIR WHILE ON DUTY,NO PERJURY CHARGE ?
    LET US KNOW HOW MANY TIMES YOU HEAR HIM COMMIT PERJURY YET HES NOT CHARGED WITH PERJURY

Unregistered
    WE HAD A TIP COME IN ABOUT POSSIBLE CHARLOTTE COUNTY SHERIFF COVER UP OF A CRIME,CAN ANY ONE HELP TO VERIFY THIS
    On October 12th 2017 Charlotte County Commissioners Stephen R. Deutsch, who actually lives in Sarasota County is currently married to Beth Deutsch, was Drinking in a bar with two girls on the night of a serious car accident and Criminal Cover Up Conspiracy that involved our Charlotte County Commissioner. One girl was Commissioner Stephen Deutsch's girlfriend, Elizabeth Grace Roberts, in which he was having a 3 year affair with. Also at the bar drinking was a close Realtor friend by the name of Virginia M. Knight. Elizabeth had been drink too much at the bar and the bar bill claimed that Elizabeth had too much to drink to drive a motor vehicle. Commissioner Deutsch and Elizabeth started arguing, so the three of them left the bar. Stephen Deutsch went home and Elizabeth began to follow Virgina knight to her home at 12386 Deepwoods Ave. in Port Charlotte 33981. Elizabeth was driving drunk when she ran into Virginia's car at the cross section of Foresman and David Blvd. in Port Charlotte, totalling Virginia's black car license # SUNDN. Virginia's neck was seriously injured in the accident, leaving her with 5 Herniated Disks in her neck. Phone records should reflect that Elizabeth called Stephen Deutsch had notified him of the incident. Commissioner Deutsch then instructed Elizabeth to leave the scene of the accident and he would take care of all the Cover Up Details. Elizabeth went to her friend and co-worker's home, by the name of Bady Pugh. Elizabeth then hid at his home for 2 days. The address is believed to be 21051 Cornell Ave. Port Charlotte 33952, where they hid the wrecked car that Elizabeth drove to Brady's house after the accident. The phone records should also reflect that Commissioner Deutsch had Communication with Elizabeth during this 2 day evasion period. Commissioner Deutsch then picked Elizabeth Roberts up after 2 days. Commissioner Deutsch called Charlotte County Sheriff Bill Prummell to cover up the accident. Virginia eventually called Charlotte County Sheriff's Department and had to lead them to Brady Pugh's home because the Sheriff's Department was not investigating the accident with Proper Police and Accident Procedures. Sheriff Bill Prummell Eventually called the States Attorneys Office and had the case dropped. Virginia hired an Florida Bar Attorney by the name of Steven Burch. Virginia was not aware that her Attorney was previously Charged with Heroin Drug Trafficking until the Attorney Steven Burch also dropped Virginia's Case and kept her money. Sheriff Bill Prummell's sheriff officers began stalking, harassing and intimidating Virginia outside her home and had police cars parked in front of her home. Virginia sent pictures to the Attorney General, Pam Bondi office of the stalking photographs that she photographed in front of her home, but nothing happened. The Sheriff's pulled Virginia over in a false stop claiming they had an anonymous tip and gave Virginia a punishment of a fake DUI for trying to get Justice in this serious matter. Virginia was given the fake DUI without her being able to participate in a Breathalyzer Test. Commissioner Stephen Deutsch's receptionist and assistant, Janina Stamoulis and Wife of Supervisor of Elections Paul Stamoulis knows all about the accident and is assisting the Commissioner with the Cover Up of the car accident. Stephen Deutsch's other Receptionist and assistant Joann Dillon also has knowledge of the accident Cover Up. Barbara Louise Hamerton is a close friend of Stephen Deutsch, Elizabeth Roberts and Brady Pugh. Barbara knows all the Information about the accident Cover Up as well. I Kevin Randolph is a friend of Virginia Knight and she asked for my help in this despicable matter. Once I contracted the Commissioner's about this serious matter I started getting stalked as well. I talked to Commissioner Stephen Deutsch on the phone and he claimed that it all was a lie. I have had groups of individuals trying to lure me into Dangerous situations on numerous occasions after that conversation with Commissioner Stephen Deutsch. The commissioner and his affiliates have tried to set up my business in order to get a Fake Charge on me numerous times to damage my Business and Finances. This activity has caused me to shut down my business temporarily and has destroyed my financial and character status in the Community. This Criminal Character Assassination activity has also destroyed Virginia Night's Employment and financial status as well. I will not stop perusing this Serious Criminal Activity until Virginia receives Proper legal Justice in the matter.

Unregistered
    Mr. Sheets. Soon you will be bathed in redemption as the Sheriff will have to bury his head in shame for what he has let happen to his department internally. Your party will continue for a long time. One thing that you must know is that...all cops are not bad. Some have sacrificed a lot. Be careful with your celebration.

Ax_WIQPUF7M

Wait for your moment in the sun is on its' way.

Q-PC

Unregistered
    Yes i no we need cops but not corrupt cops,and the good cops r suposed 2 arest the bad cops.r founding fathers wood b shooting by now,the cops have surpased what the red coat british police did 2 us in the begining.r founding fathers demanded we fight tyranny

Unregistered

a n w

[QUOTeligiE=Unregistered;2840372]Sunshine fsk
    There is no dishonestry going on with t
    shis post. Please take a minute to read all post/s in reports to read what it is aboutit. My friends it look s like retired Officer
    s are eligible for food stamps and liheap.

Unregistered

mp

ask about any internal affairs complaints from 2011 until 2017 about Crime Scene Unit throwing away evidence relative to a death investigation

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast