Sgt. Stark - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sgt. Stark

Unregistered
    You see that's exactly what Im saying, there is no respect for the troops. Therefore, there is no respect for her either.

Capt CT

Capt CT

Sgt Stark you did it again. You just got rid of one of the most productive command staff in the Department. Wow

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt CT View Post
    Sgt Stark you did it again. You just got rid of one of the most productive command staff in the Department. Wow
    And explain to me how she was productive? This was long overdue and change is needed. Nothing against CT but it didn’t work in the past so why keep the same people around. Now something has to be done about kiss ass JN.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And explain to me how she was productive? This was long overdue and change is needed. Nothing against CT but it didn’t work in the past so why keep the same people around. Now something has to be done about kiss ass JN.
    Long overdue most ****y nastiest person I've ever met

Unregistered
    Good riddance..

Unregistered
    LOL... y'all kill me!

Unregistered
    She was my TA in the academy. Really nice person and got nothing but respect for her. I think she'll do a great job if you allow her the opportunity. Stop being so critical and give her the chance that everyone else has.

The problem is, compared to others that already work here that interviewed for the position, she is not qualified.

Unregistered

EXACTLY! People have been scamming here for 10 years and need to go!

Unregistered

Major stark

Quote Originally Posted by Lets be honest View Post
    She was a sergeant for a month in Miami and fired as a security guard at Miami Dade College South and now comes here to talk about her experience and how many SWAT entries she made. I was a police officer in another small city for 7 years before coming here and I have more experience on my pinky than you lady, get a life.
    Sounds like an applicant who applied for the Miami Gardens Major position who is pissed that Starks got it.

~It is what it is~

Unregistered

Curious

What is amazing is the lack of qualifications.. A TA in Miami PD. Made sergeant and in 3 months retired to be a security guard supervisor. MGPD website said she was promoted through the ranks in Miami, "retired from the City of Miami Police Department at the rank of lieutenant". SHE was never a lieutenant and only a sergeant briefly. MPD gives an honorary bump up in rank when you retire with no rights or privileges. She is totally lost, like a rookie fresh out of the academy. Good Luck MGPD...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast