Sgt. Stark - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sgt. Stark

Unregistered

Wow

Let me get this straight officer Stark. As a sergeant I have to supervise answer calls for service, correct reports, make sure that my guys are doing the right thing and then now I have to work the front desk? Wow

Unregistered
    Just to be fair. She was promoted sergeant 6/21/2013 and retired 10/26/2015 accord to news/google search. Still a terrible major. Good luck MGPD.

Unregistered
    Get a life for Christ sake!! So pathetic. Y’all come on here with the nonsense.. Go and better yourself and get off the blog..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me get this straight officer Stark. As a sergeant I have to supervise answer calls for service, correct reports, make sure that my guys are doing the right thing and then now I have to work the front desk? Wow
    then go to the county!!!

Unregistered
    then go to the county!!!
    Trust me, I am.....

Unregistered
    Good! I’ll be happy when I see some of the old administration out of here. They lazy, hate change and forever bad mouthing the police department and the new command. Everyone has a choice if you don’t like my city. Peace!!!!!

As for Starks.. kudos for seeing through these snakes.

Unregistered

Thank you

Professional Policing at it’s best. Everyone acknowledges your professional dress at crime scenes. We can hardly wait until the rules allow all to respond as professionally as you..

Unregistered
    What this department needs is a Cuban Chief like Juan Perez of MDPD. A strong handed individual who is not afraid to make noise and get things done. Only someone like that can bring this department under order once again.

Unregistered
    She was my TA in the academy. Really nice person and got nothing but respect for her. I think she'll do a great job if you allow her the opportunity. Stop being so critical and give her the chance that everyone else has.
    she pretty much was everyone's T.A. at MDC north BLE... just like everyone had Clyde Pfleeger for legal..Zen for IPS.. Craig Covolt for First responder.. Gentry,Ealy,Pacheco,Jesse Norman for defensive tactics, Seidentoph for report writing..and the list goes on and on..and i graduated 21 years ago..BLE 18 something

Unregistered
    What this department needs is a Cuban Chief like Juan Perez of MDPD. A strong handed individual who is not afraid to make noise and get things done. Only someone like that can bring this department under order once again.
    Why? Isn't Delma good enough? I mean, after all she hasn't been on a year yet. Give it some time, and we'll see. Eventually though I think we will have a Hispanic chief. But not yet. Look at the Mayor and the council people. That needs to change first. Just my thoughts...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast