Sgt. Stark
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sgt. Stark

Lets be honest

Sgt. Stark

She was a sergeant for a month in Miami and fired as a security guard at Miami Dade College South and now comes here to talk about her experience and how many SWAT entries she made. I was a police officer in another small city for 7 years before coming here and I have more experience on my pinky than you lady, get a life.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Lets be honest View Post
    She was a sergeant for a month in Miami and fired as a security guard at Miami Dade College South and now comes here to talk about her experience and how many SWAT entries she made. I was a police officer in another small city for 7 years before coming here and I have more experience on my pinky than you lady, get a life.
    She was definitely a Sgt longer than a month Moron and was never fired from Miami Dade College the lady owns a restaurant she really doesn't need a security job so how about you go up in rank if you can do better

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She was definitely a Sgt longer than a month Moron and was never fired from Miami Dade College the lady owns a restaurant she really doesn't need a security job so how about you go up in rank if you can do better
    Im sorry you are correct, it was two months as a sergeant not one. She was not fired, she was let go and it was not a security guard it was a securiry director without police powers,, ummmmm yeah security guard.

Unregistered
    Im sorry you are correct, it was two months as a sergeant not one. She was not fired, she was let go and it was not a security guard it was a securiry director without police powers,, ummmmm yeah security guard.
    Damn you're a hater!

Unregistered
    She was my TA in the academy. Really nice person and got nothing but respect for her. I think she'll do a great job if you allow her the opportunity. Stop being so critical and give her the chance that everyone else has.

Unregistered
    She was my TA in the academy. Really nice person and got nothing but respect for her. I think she'll do a great job if you allow her the opportunity. Stop being so critical and give her the chance that everyone else has.
    Agree she was mine as well and she shouldn't pay any of these miserable ppl any mind they're Miami Gardens usual bullies that complain about EVERYTHING

Unregistered
    I agree, I had her for my ble class as well. Very Pro police and a real good person. Very proactive, a cop's cop. Just give her a chance and stop bullying her around.

Unregistered

Sgt Starks

I agree that she could be a great TA but being a TA has nothing ro do with being a Major. Shes a disaster as a Major becaise she has no idea of leadership. Bullying and making threats is not being a leader. She will never gain the respect of the troops.

Unregistered
    I agree that she could be a great TA but being a TA has nothing ro do with being a Major. Shes a disaster as a Major becaise she has no idea of leadership. Bullying and making threats is not being a leader. She will never gain the respect of the troops.
    Too bad she doesn't have to gain your respect unless you out rank her which I can only imagine you dnt

Unregistered
    EXACTLY.. Y'all so funny on this chat. Major could give a rats ass what y'all think about her.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast