Racial Profiling

Unregistered

Racial Profiling

Does anybody in Law Enforcement deny that Racial Profiling occurs everyday? After all, if you are looking for b/m teens committing armed robberies, your not stopping Japanese or Italians people when your looking for b/m's. Whats so hard about being able to defend that? The grievance industry would have you believe that skin color is the reason people are being stopped. I couldn't agree with them more, but the skin color of the suspects your looking for, narrows your search when its available as a identifier. Criminal activity is the reason your searching for potential suspects. Officers working minority majority neighborhoods, will be stopping, arresting, and citing minorities on a routine basis, that's the demographic of the area he works. Its about time that we quite shying away from the very basic elements of Law Enforcement, we profile based on criminal activity, its what we do.

Unregistered
    You’re correct. That’s Common Sense.
    But we’re not dealing with a rational people. We are dealing with demagogues.
    They’re manipulative and playing on the emotions rather on being rational.
    I refer to them as race hustlers, or race pimps.

Unregistered
    Well I'm thinking mid eastern males renting trucks will be receiving a lot of extra scrutiny after todays NYC mowing down of peds and bicyclists.