gs4 - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: gs4

Unregistered
    gs4 breakin up marriages. Imagine that Blondie.

Unregistered
    Just call her smartphone mama. she cannot seem to hang on to it.

Unregistered
    I thought she was crushin on the other one who got fired who likes to send pics of himself. Guess the courthouse broke up
    that love affair. She should work in HR fit right in.

Unregistered
    Morals anyone?

Unregistered

Red face

WoW!! This is amazing! Where to start? I feel like I should start by saying, thank you, to all of you that took time from your busy lives to view and comment on this thread. Without you, it would have been some sad little blurb that nobody would have thought to even look at. But through your outstanding efforts, this girl is on fire!!! 1400 views and growing. Well, to keep it fair I guess I should mention one of you genius did figure it out I’m dating Sgt. Ricky Cotton, (oops or I’m I suppose to write RC?) the sweetest, kindest man I ever met. I couldn’t be more blessed. OH and let’s not forget about that promotion, Lt. of G4S (life goal number 10 MET!) But seriously, without your comments and views I’d just be some girl who met a guy who had a job. So, thanks for the shout out, you’re a rock star!!! So, let’s keep it going if I can get 4000 views or comments WJ said through your outstanding efforts you all might get me a raise!
    So, have a safe shift!
    J.Hall

Unregistered

Red face

WoW!! This is amazing! Where to start? I feel like I should start by saying, thank you, to all of you that took time from your busy lives to view and comment on this thread. Without you, it would have been some sad little blurb that nobody would have thought to even look at. But through your outstanding efforts, this girl is on fire!!! 1400 views and growing. Well, to keep it fair I guess I should mention one of you genius did figure it out I’m dating Sgt. Rickie Cotton, (oops or I’m I suppose to write RC?) the sweetest, kindest man I ever met. I couldn’t be more blessed. OH and let’s not forget about that promotion, Lt. of G4S (life goal number 10 MET!) But seriously, without your comments and views I’d just be some girl who met a guy who had a job. So, thanks for the shout out, you’re a rock star!!! So, let’s keep it going if I can get 4000 views or comments WJ said through your outstanding efforts you all might get me a raise!
    So, have a safe shift!
    J.Hall

Unregistered

Gettem

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WoW!! This is amazing! Where to start? I feel like I should start by saying, thank you, to all of you that took time from your busy lives to view and comment on this thread. Without you, it would have been some sad little blurb that nobody would have thought to even look at. But through your outstanding efforts, this girl is on fire!!! 1400 views and growing. Well, to keep it fair I guess I should mention one of you genius did figure it out I’m dating Sgt. Ricky Cotton, (oops or I’m I suppose to write RC?) the sweetest, kindest man I ever met. I couldn’t be more blessed. OH and let’s not forget about that promotion, Lt. of G4S (life goal number 10 MET!) But seriously, without your comments and views I’d just be some girl who met a guy who had a job. So, thanks for the shout out, you’re a rock star!!! So, let’s keep it going if I can get 4000 views or comments WJ said through your outstanding efforts you all might get me a raise!
    So, have a safe shift!
    J.Hall
    I am happy for you girl, and proud of you for sticking up for yourself. These people don't know what happens behind their phone screen to see the real picture. Keep your head up and Don't let any of these people get to you. You are happy, and that is all that matters. I love that I work along side you.

Unregistered
    So, have a safe shift!
    J.Hall
    How about start with your learning how to spell your boyfriend's name?! No one really cares that you're dating him. You got a real ******, a guy who's word means nothing, much like your own. You 2 liars are perfect for each other. A life goal meet by becoming a Lt at G4S? That's pretty sad!

Unregistered
    How about start with your learning how to spell your boyfriend's name?! No one really cares that you're dating him. You got a real ******, a guy who's word means nothing, much like your own. You 2 liars are perfect for each other. A life goal meet by becoming a Lt at G4S? That's pretty sad!
    You slam her for not spelling his name right but your gammar is just as bad.

Unregistered
    You slam her for not spelling his name right but your gammar is just as bad.
    I don't want really to start accusing her of being a homewrecker, especially when the males ding-a-ling is known for looking for love in all the wrong places other than his wife.

Speaking of wrong places, I heard someone in HR got caught honking on a lieutenant's bo-bo in the range control building while they were on duty. I highly doubt that BJ will order an IA. If he investigated all of the nasty behavior of the seniors, he would lose about 90% of his admin.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast