This is no longer the Homestead Police Department Thread

Unregistered

This is no longer the Homestead Police Department Thread

I think that the time has come to rename this thread to something other than the Homestead Police.
    I can't recall the last time that there was any input by a member of this department on here and it has been quite clear for some time that this thread has been hijacked.
    We all know the players and we all know that is quite personal, political and out of control. Nothing good or constructive is being posted here that benefits the Homestead Police Department.

Unregistered

Not Above the Law

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think that the time has come to rename this thread to something other than the Homestead Police.
    I can't recall the last time that there was any input by a member of this department on here and it has been quite clear for some time that this thread has been hijacked.
    We all know the players and we all know that is quite personal, political and out of control. Nothing good or constructive is being posted here that benefits the Homestead Police Department.
    Let me address your concern. Hijacked? Joke!
    Yes, you most likely know “the players”. Trust me when I say you Do Not know half of the players as of yet. There is a Team Of “players”
    It has become very very personal, political!!!!
    You have a person that carries a Homestead Badge, and ID. Who thinks he is above the Law. He is not. He is finding that out quite quickly I might add. All he had to do was be professional, admit to his wrong doing. And simply say. I’m sorry. Now he is having problems. Big Problems! His actions will be his downfall, and he is taking people down with him. Simply because he thinks he is above the law. Please always remember.

“When the sheep(Homestead and several of its Corrupt Officers) mess around with the Wolf( In this case, A pack of Wolves) The Wolves eat the sheep”

Unregistered
    Let me address your concern. Hijacked? Joke!
    Yes, you most likely know “the players”. Trust me when I say you Do Not know half of the players as of yet. There is a Team Of “players”
    It has become very very personal, political!!!!
    You have a person that carries a Homestead Badge, and ID. Who thinks he is above the Law. He is not. He is finding that out quite quickly I might add. All he had to do was be professional, admit to his wrong doing. And simply say. I’m sorry. Now he is having problems. Big Problems! His actions will be his downfall, and he is taking people down with him. Simply because he thinks he is above the law. Please always remember.

“When the sheep(Homestead and several of its Corrupt Officers) mess around with the Wolf( In this case, A pack of Wolves) The Wolves eat the sheep”
    Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah. . . . . . .
    Nothing new that we haven't heard a zillion times here.
    Thank you for making the point.

Unregistered
    Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah. . . . . . .
    Nothing new that we haven't heard a zillion times here.
    Thank you for making the point.
    You will continue to hear it “a zillion” more times. It’s onky going to get better, or worse for many. Stick around. Old Internal Affairs flipped. Tell All Tell All!!! You welcome for me continuing to make our point. We don’t play or bullxxxx. We’re not corrupt! Can you say that for the ones being taken down daily?

Unregistered

40 years

Chief has done a great job, getting us into 21 st Century, now please go and enjoy your well deserved retirement and let some new blood take over .From inside or out side the Dept. Thank you Sir for your many years of integrity and professionalism.