Off duty Rate needs to Increase - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Suck it up buttercup View Post
    Hey punk it is as simple as quitting if your not happy. Stop blaming other people for your short comings. Sounds to me like you either failed the motor school or was rejected as a detective NEWS FLASH THATS A HINT DIP SHIT!!! I have personally seen detectives offer to go above and beyond for patrol ( news flash) every detective was a patrol deputy at one time just like you CHISE to rise above the rest. Oh AND every motor unit was a patrol deputy at one time. SO!!! don’t blame them if your not Deputy enough to wear their detective suits or tall enough to wear their motor boots. Stop hiding behind senseless posts and be man or woman enough to voice your opinion out loud for everyone to know OR just do what cowards do (YOU) hide behind the scenes.

Sir or Madam, resulting to name calling is unbecoming of you. No, I'm not going to quit, so get over it. I can't change the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office if I quit. Every detective, motor unit, supervisor, etc. was a patrol deputy at one time, and guess what... they are still deputies, even if they don't act like it. They should be man/woman enough to handle their own cases.

Unregistered
    We all know the rank everyone hires in at. I don’t give a rats ass about promotional status because it doesn’t affect me any longer. Actually, you are right, the process is not fair. But you should know that by know and quit crying. If you want to change it, give it your best shot, sincerely. So now just the facts. What harm would putting a cage in a motorman or detectives car? If they make arrest they should be equipped to transport and not burden patrol. And not just district detectives, all detectives. Simple fact! If someone begs to differ, tell me why and don’t call me names.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We all know the rank everyone hires in at. I don’t give a rats ass about promotional status because it doesn’t affect me any longer. Actually, you are right, the process is not fair. But you should know that by know and quit crying. If you want to change it, give it your best shot, sincerely. So now just the facts. What harm would putting a cage in a motorman or detectives car? If they make arrest they should be equipped to transport and not burden patrol. And not just district detectives, all detectives. Simple fact! If someone begs to differ, tell me why and don’t call me names.
    Because if I had a cage in my unmarked car I wouldn't be able to put a baby seat in the back seat, load my family up in it to go to Busch Gardens, or tool around town in it as my primary mode of transportation at the tax payers' expense because I sold my POV all the while not being taxed as a fringe benefit because the office likes to pretend I could be recalled to duty at any time for an emergency. By the way, patrol is driving up gas prices by using their A/C and idling in one place for too long. Now if you could do this inventory, impound, report, and transport for me, I need to get to Sonny's for x40. Thanks, sport.

Unregistered
    EXACTLY! A few of many perks of being off patrol.

Unregistered
    does anyone know what the off duty rate of Ft. Worth PD is? Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    does anyone know what the off duty rate of Ft. Worth PD is? Asking for a friend.
    That depends on how good looking of a officer you want... Fat, ugly officers at FWPD get $20 an hour, while buff hot officers get $40 an hour... Really? How the frig would we know how much FWPD makes?

Unregistered
    6 bucks an hour ohhhh yea

Unregistered
    6 bucks an hour ohhhh yea

Spread out over 24 months. I guess they don't want anyone working off duty. I'll pass.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456