"Troopers only work cra-" - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    So a trooper did a thing outside of writing tickets/working a crash. BRAVO! "clap clap clap."

EVERY single officer who looks at a trooper in court, on the road, or anywhere else for that matter doesn't look at them as a real cop. A law enforcement officer? Yes, sure, but one with limited ability and range of investigation. Don't kid yourself, you get paid the weak $$$ for that same limited range. If you feel you can pass the background of a real PD/SO you should apply elsewhere. Do it for your family or just yourself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So a trooper did a thing outside of writing tickets/working a crash. BRAVO! "clap clap clap."

EVERY single officer who looks at a trooper in court, on the road, or anywhere else for that matter doesn't look at them as a real cop. A law enforcement officer? Yes, sure, but one with limited ability and range of investigation. Don't kid yourself, you get paid the weak $$$ for that same limited range. If you feel you can pass the background of a real PD/SO you should apply elsewhere. Do it for your family or just yourself.
    So enlighten me, what do you mean by a real PD/SO? By your definition, it means there must be unreal PD/SO’s out there!

Unregistered
    So enlighten me, what do you mean by a real PD/SO? By your definition, it means there must be unreal PD/SO’s out there!
    Horrible come back. I have your shinebox for you.

Unregistered
    Horrible come back. I have your shinebox for you.
    Sure, a POS like you deserves no less!!

Unregistered
    Yes. Exactly. An example is FHP. It’s not a “real” PD/SO. It’s not a state police agency. It’s a *******ized Highway Patrol. With limited finances, resources and ability to do “real” police work.

Unregistered
    Yes. Exactly. An example is FHP. It’s not a “real” PD/SO. It’s not a state police agency. It’s a *******ized Highway Patrol. With limited finances, resources and ability to do “real” police work.
    Again, what exactly is “real” police work? Enlighten me please!

Unregistered
    I bet you breastfed until age 12!

Unregistered
    Again, what exactly is “real” police work? Enlighten me please!
    The prevention, detection, investigation and apprehension of crimes and criminals. Not just doing crash reports for rear end collisions and directing traffic.

Unregistered
    The prevention, detection, investigation and apprehension of crimes and criminals. Not just doing crash reports for rear end collisions and directing traffic.
    Ohh I see...by the way I didn’t know you could apprehend crimes, your report writing must be phenomenal!!!

Unregistered
    Ohh I see...by the way I didn’t know you could apprehend crimes, your report writing must be phenomenal!!!
    In between writing your crash reports, please read my post more carefully.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast