"Troopers only work cra-"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

"Troopers only work cra-"

http://m.baynews9.com/content/mobile...d_samarit.html

*DISCLAIMER: This is an example of routine things that Troopers do outside of working crashes and writing citations. This posting is not meant to solicit recognition for doing our normal job but rather to illustrate what the real "normal" duties of Troopers can entail.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

*DISCLAIMER: This is an example of routine things that Troopers do outside of working crashes and writing citations. This posting is not meant to solicit recognition for doing our normal job but rather to illustrate what the real "normal" duties of Troopers can entail.
    Look man stop trying to prove yourself. Your a TRAFFIC enforcement agency so obviously 90% or more of what you do is traffic related! If it wasnt then your wouldn't be doing your job.

Unregistered

Dude seriously? Get a life. This is not normal dutie you Boot. We are crash investigators and ticket writers. Holy cow ...

Unregistered
    So in this instance the TROOPER "Coordinated" the rescue? He didn't actually do anything himself..

Unregistered
    I seized more dope that the entire sheriff's office when I was on the patrol. ANy we have a great working relationship!

Unregistered
    I wrote more tickets than PD and SO combined.

-Naples Trooper

Unregistered
    Cops and Deputies don't even know what to do when they come across a stranded Motorist.

#FHP4Life
    #CopsCantHandlesDisabledMotorists
    #DeputiesCantHadleDisaedMotorists

Unregistered
    I’m a Trooper. There’s so much I can do, like pat myself on the back.

Unregistered
    Cops and Deputies don't even know what to do when they come across a stranded Motorist.

#FHP4Life
    #CopsCantHandlesDisabledMotorists
    #DeputiesCantHadleDisaedMotorists
    #DeputiesCantHadleDisaedMotorists 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That’s how you write and spell as a Trooper? Keep embarrassing yourself FHP!!

Unregistered
    So the trooper stood at the rest stop he was patrolling (sounds like riveting, exciting “police work”) and watched a Good Samaritan rescue someone. Wow. He should be nominated for trooper of the year. Jesus this is pathetic....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast