Sinking ship - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sinking ship

Unregistered
    Just wait until you attend in service and have to sit listen to staff -1. Complete joke and an hour of your life that you cannot get back. I sat there nodding with a smile while in the back of my mind thinking how corrupt this guy is. Then at lunch everyone had the same opinions as many others who have posted on here. Glad to see I was not alone. What message is this guy trying to send???? Feel sorry for the guys who payed his game and came up short this time around.

It’s no wonder many of are looking elsewhere before investing too much time here chasing our tail.

Unregistered
    Wow. This is my first time on this website filled with unhappy (probably lazy) officers. New flash! No one is forcing you to stay working at CPD. It's simple...if you don't like it...move on. I guess it's easier to hide under anonymous profiles and complain about everything. I would have more respect for you if you identified yourselves. I'm a 6 year officer at CPD and came from another agency. You morons probably have no idea how bad things are at other agencies...coming here was a blessing. Does it have problems...sure..but nothing like where I came from. You guys are a pathetic joke hiding behind your computers. Hope things get better for you in your lives.

Unregistered

6 yrs

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow. This is my first time on this website filled with unhappy (probably lazy) officers. New flash! No one is forcing you to stay working at CPD. It's simple...if you don't like it...move on. I guess it's easier to hide under anonymous profiles and complain about everything. I would have more respect for you if you identified yourselves. I'm a 6 year officer at CPD and came from another agency. You morons probably have no idea how bad things are at other agencies...coming here was a blessing. Does it have problems...sure..but nothing like where I came from. You guys are a pathetic joke hiding behind your computers. Hope things get better for you in your lives.
    6 yrs on? well you have zero to worry about. You have or are about to be promoted. Isn't that right MH or NE. Check box picks nothing more than that.
    Wear the stripes but zero respect. Congratulations.

Unregistered
    6 yrs on? well you have zero to worry about. You have or are about to be promoted. Isn't that right MH or NE. Check box picks nothing more than that.

Haven't been been promoted nor am I trying to be. Been in patrol and feel I need more experience before attempting that. But I also don't feel that simply "time on" is enough to be promoted. I see lazy veteran officers who I hope never get promoted. I look at time on and what has that person done with their "time on". If you don't like it here....why don't you go elsewhere and stop complaining and coming on here using abbreviations for people. Seems juvenile to me.

Unregistered

Haven't been been promoted nor am I trying to be. Been in patrol and feel I need more experience before attempting that. But I also don't feel that simply "time on" is enough to be promoted. I see lazy veteran officers who I hope never get promoted. I look at time on and what has that person done with their "time on". If you don't like it here....why don't you go elsewhere and stop complaining and coming on here using abbreviations for people. Seems juvenile to me.

Couldn't help but notice how you are calling out all these lazy veteran officers for posting on this forum anonymously but I do not see your name anywhere within your postings. Why don't you lead by example and put your name to it. Otherwise, shut your mouth and stop being the hypocrite you are. Alot of us remember how great CPD was and we are a long way from that. That is a fact! One of the biggest problems we have is a lot of junior juvenile officers think they know everything and really don't know jack. At least Chief Holloway understood the value of treating his people with respect and actually cared about all of us. Unfortunately, this chief does not and one day you will find out exactly what I am saying. Oh, I hear the next promotion ceremony they are serving double the Kool Aid. You better get there early because all your competition will be in line and you will not get your second glass.

Unregistered
    Couldn't help but notice how you are calling out all these lazy veteran officers for posting on this forum anonymously but I do not see your name anywhere within your postings. Why don't you lead by example and put your name to it. Otherwise, shut your mouth and stop being the hypocrite you are. Alot of us remember how great CPD was and we are a long way from that. That is a fact! One of the biggest problems we have is a lot of junior juvenile officers think they know everything and really don't know jack. At least Chief Holloway understood the value of treating his people with respect and actually cared about all of us. Unfortunately, this chief does not and one day you will find out exactly what I am saying. Oh, I hear the next promotion ceremony they are serving double the Kool Aid. You better get there early because all your competition will be in line and you will not get your second glass.
    You have the right to your opinion; however, this does not make it "FACT". Most I would say do not agree with you. I must have missed your name posted. If you want to post it, I will come see you so we can discuss further. If not, maybe you should "shut your mouth" too. Or I guess you can keep complaining on this dumb website

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12