Absolute rats
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Absolute rats

Unregistered

Absolute rats

Absolute rats that work for FHP for $12 an hour. All of you idiots attack and screw everyone even other cops that would back you up too. You even attack each other with tickets!! An absolute joke department that is pathetic and cheap. Also those hats look stupid too!

Unregistered
    Remember: Two an hour. Have a blessed day, sunshine !!

Unregistered
    Someone's mad about the hard rock... but I have to agree. Our hats do look stupid lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Absolute rats that work for FHP for $12 an hour. All of you idiots attack and screw everyone even other cops that would back you up too. You even attack each other with tickets!! An absolute joke department that is pathetic and cheap. Also those hats look stupid too!
    Care to share your story (the whole story)? Something tells me there was a good reason for it. What were you or your “friend” cited for?

Unregistered
    I have to agree with just about everything he said....and I’m a Trooper!

Unregistered
    I feel like this was a written transcript of someone watching Hillary lose the election. Stop crying and face reality. Or find a coloring book and a pile of play doh to cry in.

Unregistered
    I'm a trooper too and he or she is right on the money for most of us!! Knock it off!!

Unregistered

Dont do it for the troopers do it for the hat

When you dont get payed properly...you have no real hope of getting off the road and you have alot of bad leadership what more can you expect? To the troopers that hold it down despite all the horse s___ thrown your way not only from the ignorant d---k bags in charge but from other snakey two faced backstabber troopers as well I salute you. The road trooper is underpaid and unappreciated. I'm glad I got out of there when I did.

Unregistered
    I feel like this was a written transcript of someone watching Hillary lose the election. Stop crying and face reality. Or find a coloring book and a pile of play doh to cry in.
    What a bitter little boy! You must be an FHP Trooper 😝

Unregistered
    Of course. Who else would say “written transcript” and talk about Play Doh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast