Otis Hwy - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Otis Hwy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG this has me rolling!!!!!! I can't stop laughing!!!!! I did not know Wendell played Gaylord!!!!!! I bet he supplied his own uniform, and SH had the braided wig hahaha

Unregistered
    Umm why wasn't there a road named after Maurice Coffman the best sheriff? Cause he wasn't corrupt like Spencer and Tinfell

Unregistered
    To the honorable Sheriff Hall: my apologies for the insolence if these "things' that fail to honor you. The can kiss our collective butt! Your firsr name isnt Otis or Wendell (your real first name). It's SHERIFF!!

Unregistered
    To the honorable Sheriff Hall: my apologies for the insolence if these "things' that fail to honor you. The can kiss our collective butt! Your firsr name isnt Otis or Wendell (your real first name). It's SHERIFF!!
    You are the biggest asskissing mfr on this website where you was when the coverup victimized Jones family.

Unregistered
    I had eaten a bunch of waffle house chili over an omelette and had the most insane downright lethal case of colossal flatulence. I called Hall and ripped the nastiest, loudest and most sloppiest fart of my life. Fortunately Lt TG was at the range that day so I used his phone.

Unregistered
    I had eaten a bunch of waffle house chili over an omelette and had the most insane downright lethal case of colossal flatulence. I called Hall and ripped the nastiest, loudest and most sloppiest fart of my life. Fortunately Lt TG was at the range that day so I used his phone.
    You should have put doo doo on the phone

Unregistered
    You should have put doo doo on the phone
    "No Tommy that isn't peanut butter on that phone. I smeared a lil dogshit on it for you"

Unregistered
    That's some disgusting stuff posting that very nasty for some of you "professionals" sound like a bunch of nasty asses. TG might be a big dumb jabroni, but don't stoop to his level and talk shit about shit. That's nasty.

Unregistered
    Whoever belittles his neighbor lacks sense, but a man of understanding remains silent.

Ephesians 2:8

Unregistered
    Otis at his highway honor. Hes the one on the far right

http://popshifter.com/wp-content/upl...ee-jackies.jpg
    Looks like Spencer, Bob and Otis standing next to to RA

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast