Otis Hwy
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Otis Hwy

Unregistered

Otis Hwy

So they wanna name a road after his royal majesty because of who he was and where he lives. If that is the case they should name SH after toilet paper or underwear.

Unregistered
    Pathetic. Glad I don't live in SRC.

Unregistered
    We all know he was in bed with the County Commissioners back when they voted to buy that extremely overpriced piece of property and East Milton. During the same exact time he cut the budget by nearly that same amount the county spent on that property. And we also know that he went down to that Private Island own by the same guy that own the property that was purchased by the county. Coincidence? I think not. None of these facts are in dispute. To sum it up, he helped the County Commissioners pad their own pockets and probably fattened his own in the process. You all want to know why he never fought for raises, new cars, better equipment and training, or anything that would require an increase in the budget? Along with only caring about getting reelected, all of the above is your answer. I just hope BJ does not turn out that way. Finally I have to agree with the above poster. Glad I don't live in Santa Rosa County.

Unregistered
    Mr "I love me and you better love me or else" got a piece of asphalt named after him. I saw in the article that all of his little minions and Bobs minions got their pictures posted with him. Never saw that many hemorrhoid soothers in one place, except in the pharmaceutical isle at Walmart. At least someones ass has a spit shine to it.

Unregistered

Prep H

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mr "I love me and you better love me or else" got a piece of asphalt named after him. I saw in the article that all of his little minions and Bobs minions got their pictures posted with him. Never saw that many hemorrhoid soothers in one place, except in the pharmaceutical isle at Walmart. At least someones ass has a spit shine to it.
    I heard through the grapevine that BJ had his trunk full of Prep. H ready to smear on WH at the highway ceremony

Unregistered
    Whooooo's the wanker in the green?

You're shiiii#t!!

Who's the wanker in the green?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We all know he was in bed with the County Commissioners back when they voted to buy that extremely overpriced piece of property and East Milton. During the same exact time he cut the budget by nearly that same amount the county spent on that property. And we also know that he went down to that Private Island own by the same guy that own the property that was purchased by the county. Coincidence? I think not. None of these facts are in dispute. To sum it up, he helped the County Commissioners pad their own pockets and probably fattened his own in the process. You all want to know why he never fought for raises, new cars, better equipment and training, or anything that would require an increase in the budget? Along with only caring about getting reelected, all of the above is your answer. I just hope BJ does not turn out that way. Finally I have to agree with the above poster. Glad I don't live in Santa Rosa County.
    It's a shame that everyone knows this but nothing is being done about it. I have to believe that karma will get this SOB.

Unregistered
    Chewing on a piece of grass
    Walking down the road
    Tell me, how long you gonna stay here, Joe?
    Some people say this town don't look good in snow
    You don't care, I know

Otis Highway in the sunshine
    Where the days are longer
    The nights are stronger than moonshine
    You're gonna go I know

'Cause the free wind is blowin' through your hair
    And the days surround your daylight there
    Seasons crying no despair
    Alligator lizards in the air, in the air

Did di di di dit ...

Wishin' on a falling star
    Waitin' for the early train
    Sorry boy, but I've been hit by purple rain
    Aw, come on, Joe, you can always
    Change your name
    Thanks a lot, son, just the same

Otis Highway in the sunshine
    Where the days are longer
    The nights are stronger than moonshine
    You're gonna go I know

'Cause the free wind is blowin' through your hair
    And the days surround your daylight there
    Seasons crying no despair
    Alligator lizards in the air, in the air

Unregistered
    karma will take care of it one day

Unregistered
    No, it won't. Otis could have got caught wearing his pink frilly thong and nothing would be said.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast