And the Protests Keep Growing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

And the Protests Keep Growing

First it was just Kaepernick. Then after he was fired, a few more. Then Trump attacked them and now there are whole teams kneeling to protest police abuse and violence. Now it is spreading to high schools and colleges and all over the country.

People are starting to wake up to the pervasive and widespread issue of police abuse, cover-ups and lack of accountability. How do you all feel about that as the awareness increases and the people start to become more aware of what's been going on all these years?

Unregistered
    You are correct loser, the protests are growing but the ratings are shrinking. What does that tell you?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First it was just Kaepernick. Then after he was fired, a few more. Then Trump attacked them and now there are whole teams kneeling to protest police abuse and violence. Now it is spreading to high schools and colleges and all over the country.

People are starting to wake up to the pervasive and widespread issue of police abuse, cover-ups and lack of accountability. How do you all feel about that as the awareness increases and the people start to become more aware of what's been going on all these years?
    Tells me we should hit harder.

Unregistered

Well if isn't James or his Cop Watch captain back at it. I will not attend another venue where so called pro atheletes kneel sit or use some sort of symbol or gesture to disrespect the US flag or our national anthem. The ratings will drop and the average person will stop attending sporting events. Disrespectful bunch of ingreats.

Unregistered
    Funny, I never hear any specific case that wasn't investigated. You may not like the results, but they get investigated. Kapernick also complained about the rich and well connected, specifically Clinton for violating laws anybody else would be prosecuted for. Wheres the outrage there? Its real simple, follow commands, don't resist, don't try to flee, and I am pretty sure you will not get shot. Yes we do err, and some officers have been arrested. So, specifically what case can you cite? It is difficult for a young black man not to occasionally have suspicion cast upon them, could that be because so many of them are committing crimes? Seems their fellow blacks are partially to blame for that. Name one major city with a sizable black population, where the black neighborhoods aren't the highest crime areas? Black on black crime is out of control, no outrage there? Why not?

Unregistered
    Do ANY of you know the history of the National Anthem and the full content of the WHOLE song? It actually wishes death for slaves who dared to fight for the British Royal Army in exchange for their freedom. The song literally represents the oppression and the virtue of enslaving blacks. If you were black and knew the truth about the Anthem, I seriously doubt that any of you would stand for its singing either. Why don't you learn about history before you debate about history from the wrong end of history.

http://www.theroot.com/star-spangled...the-1790855893

Unregistered
    Well if isn't James or his Cop Watch captain back at it. I will not attend another venue where so called pro atheletes kneel sit or use some sort of symbol or gesture to disrespect the US flag or our national anthem. The ratings will drop and the average person will stop attending sporting events. Disrespectful bunch of ingreats.
    That's great! BLM called for the boycott of the NFL and I am sure they will be happy with your support in that boycott.

Unregistered
    Do ANY of you know the history of the National Anthem and the full content of the WHOLE song? It actually wishes death for slaves who dared to fight for the British Royal Army in exchange for their freedom. The song literally represents the oppression and the virtue of enslaving blacks. If you were black and knew the truth about the Anthem, I seriously doubt that any of you would stand for its singing either. Why don't you learn about history before you debate about history from the wrong end of history.

STFU that's like saying MLK I have a dream speech is racist. Based on your above statement you are the racist.

Unregistered
    You know what, this is becoming such a joke! We've had the national anthem for how long and now it's time to protest it?! What's next, no more "Uncle Ben's White rice" because Uncle Ben is black and how can he make white rice?

It's the flag of the United States of America, it's the anthem of the USA, respect it! It's not like they are protesting "Yankee Doodle". Our country is becoming a joke that is tearing itself apart. We don't need terrorists we have black against white, right against left, republican against democrat and the list goes on.

The next time a pro player that's making millions takes a knee during the anthem the whole team should be disqualified and the other team automatically wins. If a member on both teams take a knee then it should go as a loss for both teams. Screw them, there are more appropriate ways and different formats that they can show their support for whatever they are supporting. Instead of taking a knee why not throw a million dollars to what they are supporting instead of these BS charities they make up that only help one or two people/families. They could give $1,000.00 to 1,000 people (that would equal $1,000,000.00 in case you needed help adding), you know what that could do for some families?

Don't even get me started on the fight about taking down the statues, how much of our tax-payer dollars are going to that and I'm not talking about just moving them I'm talking about the wages we are spending to the politicians ...

Unregistered

And there’s no way those idiots are taking a knee because of that bullshit. They’re stupid thugs doing what is trendy, nothing more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast