3 more Down
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 more Down

Unregistered

3 more Down

One thing I will give Bob is he has our backs about all the signal 10's involving these filthy savages. I wonder when the protests will start from the Boohoorus claiming these scum were good boys, and just hanging out with the wrong crowd and getting there lives together. We are up to 6 now and hopefully it is only the beginning. The 3 today can go join there 3 boos who crashed in to the pond. Take out as many as you can. Thank You Car 1

Unregistered
    3 baby daddy of the welfare rolls permanent☺ and thousands of crimes prevented. PCSO way to go! Tax Money well spent

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    3 baby daddy of the welfare rolls permanent☺ and thousands of crimes prevented. PCSO way to go! Tax Money well spent
    The Tampa Bay Times disabled commenting on this story because of the majority of comments favoring there death. Next thing you know they will do another full blown front page story blaming us and calling us murderers lol. Im assuming the protesters are getting ready to come out and call Bob a pig etc.... TBT will probabaly come up with some conspiracy theory about the three girls and now these three boys. This shit happened in my neighborhood about two years ago where I have video of them trying the door on my wifes car. They ran from driveway to driveway burglarizing cars. They were chased to the North Greenwood area where they ditched the stolen car and fled on foot. I have no sympathy for these thugs and encourage anyone to enagage with them using deadly force if warranted. This kind if crap will not stop until a continuous example is made of them whenever this happens. The courts and JAC diesnt work and even when they are punished they do it again. Its time to become the judge jury and executioner. All these little punks buy the ticket. Lets give them the ride.

Unregistered

Statement from Grandpa

Adontai questioned the Sheriff's Office tactics in approaching the teens.

"And every time it happens like that, they're going to justify themselves, they're going to try their best to make justifiable that they didn't do nothing wrong," he said, adding that he believes the juvenile system should be tougher. "They actually need to show that the way that you're going, it's not going to be that way. If they keep getting away with it, you think they're going to respect the parent?

Unregistered

Angry

Adontai questioned the Sheriff's Office tactics in approaching the teens.

"And every time it happens like that, they're going to justify themselves, they're going to try their best to make justifiable that they didn't do nothing wrong," he said, adding that he believes the juvenile system should be tougher. "They actually need to show that the way that you're going, it's not going to be that way. If they keep getting away with it, you think they're going to respect the parent?
    One thing Grandpa is right about is that the juvenile justice system is a joke. It's all about giving these little shits breaks upon breaks. When its for retail theft, petit theft or a disorderly conduct, sure, once. But why in the HELL do they get breaks on god dam felonies? The agency gives them breaks, the schools give them breaks and the SAO gives them breaks. Enough!!! you are breeding fearless criminals. And this is the result. Three more dead felons running like they are invincible. But one thing grand pa left out. The god dam family, mom, dad, whoever needs to show them they are wrong FIRST!!!! Stop making it everyone else's job top raise your god dam kid. And **** the citizens who point the finger at law enforcement first when these little *******s stole the car, did the burglaries and ran from the police. Who started it? They did. Blame them for once, it would be a refreshing change!!! And **** TBT, the Uruhus and those parents who will now say what great kids they were.

Unregistered

Apad

One thing Grandpa is right about is that the juvenile justice system is a joke. It's all about giving these little shits breaks upon breaks. When its for retail theft, petit theft or a disorderly conduct, sure, once. But why in the HELL do they get breaks on god dam felonies? The agency gives them breaks, the schools give them breaks and the SAO gives them breaks. Enough!!! you are breeding fearless criminals. And this is the result. Three more dead felons running like they are invincible. But one thing grand pa left out. The god dam family, mom, dad, whoever needs to show them they are wrong FIRST!!!! Stop making it everyone else's job top raise your god dam kid. And **** the citizens who point the finger at law enforcement first when these little *******s stole the car, did the burglaries and ran from the police. Who started it? They did. Blame them for once, it would be a refreshing change!!! And **** TBT, the Uruhus and those parents who will now say what great kids they were.
    And then they become adults and we continue to give them chances with APAD. I know APAD has no influence on this case, but this shows the broken system for juveniles continues to at least their young adult life or get 3 chances.

Unregistered
    Not all the parents are bad. They can't chain the kids in the house. They sneak out and pull this stuff and then sneak back in without them even knowing. Most of the families in this case knew the kids were bad and in trouble all the time. One mother told Tampa Bay Times

""I'm over here going crazy looking for my damn son because children are dead," Coley said.

A single mother, she said she has begged judges and the juvenile system to do more to help her and to make her child see consequences.

"That's why these children are dying, sir. Because they keep slapping them on the hand," Coley said. "I buried my mama, my grandma, my daddy, I'm the only child. And I'm all Deyon's got. And this is what he's taking me through.

"I cannot bury my child. They need to help me to help save his life."

Some of these parents are trying, and it's a sad situation all around. The kids' brains are very tiny and they will continue to pull this stuff when they know and feel they are invincible in the court system. I saw one video on Facebook today of the dead kids' teenage friends smoking blunts and talking like little thugs about their friends being dead. They know they can get away with everything.

Unregistered
    Was the grandpa a legal guardian of one of them. If yes heres a question where is dad ? This is 90% of the problem.

Unregistered
    I have a question for all of you. You know where they come from. You know what their home life is like. You know what their schools are like. You know what jobs are available to them. You know what opportunities are available to them.

What would you suggest is the solution to that much hopelessness?

Unregistered
    I have a question for all of you. You know where they come from. You know what their home life is like. You know what their schools are like. You know what jobs are available to them. You know what opportunities are available to them.

What would you suggest is the solution to that much hopelessness?
    I lived in poverty but did not go around breaking the law and made it out of the so called hood. Answer is dont have children you can't afford or control.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast