Hallway posters

Thread: Hallway posters

Unregistered

Hallway posters

I'm not sure who is in charge of the poster photo selections in the SAB hallway. Can we please get more of Major Mustache. He only had one up to begin with now they just put up another one. I dont know about you but it just makes my day better when i get to see the stache smiling down on me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not sure who is in charge of the poster photo selections in the SAB hallway. Can we please get more of Major Mustache. He only had one up to begin with now they just put up another one. I dont know about you but it just makes my day better when i get to see the stache smiling down on me.
    Wait till he retires, they put his pic up the whole hallway and call it the RN living legend memorial hallway. All believe in the glory of the stache.
    MAY THE STACHE BE WITH YOU!

Unregistered
    I got a 5-0

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I got a 5-0
    Haaaa. Epic!!! Wow that’s a blast from the past right there!! I still remember that pursuit.

Unregistered
    Thanks Rich

Unregistered
    Worst leader ever. That guy can weasel credit for things he was a mile away from. That’s all he has is his ego and bullshit.

Unregistered
    Major mustache is like all of the legends on the third floor, all hype. All these guys are related or friends with someone that previously worked on the third floor. If it wasn’t for the chief, Major mustache wouldn’t be were he is today. Follow the connections with all of the chain of the command. It’s actually embarrassing on how he is connected.

Unregistered
    I gotta 5.0 classic. ..
    Oh oh I got a good one I got a good one guys do you want to hear some stories about his stint in narcotics as Lt 😂😂😂 I got many doozy of a stories ..... please someone ask please someone ask!!!!

Unregistered
    Come on guys it'll be fun okay fine don't pull my arm here's a little hint Remember the Time stash I have a key wanted to get a key for a breach and then the big huge monster of a sergeant laughed and said I have a key, it fits all doors referring to the ram and then stash said no seriously we need to get a key and then the monster said no seriously!!!! oh my gosh that was the best am I right am I right?? MG, GM, DS????? 😂😂😂 JC? CM? SS? RIGHT?

Unregistered
    Reading to elementary school kids is something he is actually suited for. The rest is bullshit.