If YOU could IA anyone, who would you choose and why, nominate here

Unregistered

If YOU could IA anyone, who would you choose and why, nominate here

Dont be bashful! You can nominate anyone as many times as you want for anything fair game!

Ever want DNA samples from the area around certain admin members desk?

How about unlimited power to search their department owned vehicle?

Ever wanted to question the fraternization of certain employees, all of whom married to others not the ones they "fraternize" with?

Nominations can be for anything creative or based on actual events that transpired and they skated, but had it been you, totally different matter!

Unregistered
    I would vote for Harrelle. She violates her own policies and travels on the department dime. She berates employees and looks to make her image better. Wasn’t she investigated in her last department for cooking the books. Anyone ever see how she treats the support staff. Poor Carmen gets the brunt of her nastiness. She gives her all the work to do and then takes credit for it. Carmen really should be in the Captain position. Let me ask you? She goes to all these conferences and what does she bring back to the department. Does anyone ever see her get out in the public? Isn’t that part of being PIO? Btw, where was she for the debriefing meeting. Rumor has it she wasn’t even at EEOC and when vacations were canceled for the hurricane, long and behold she was on a mission to be the most tanned female at EEOC. Let’s talk about her soliciting complaints on deputies. I am not aware of anyone who calls someone and writes a complaint and has them sign it. If she likes you, you get promoted even without qualifications. If she doesn’t, she will smear your name through the dirt and target you. Look at everyone who has left her unit has excelled in other units. Same people she smeared to get them out.

Let’s also nominate the sheriff. He targets good employees and smears their name when they try to leave. I for one am grateful for the sergeants like Elvers who are fighting back. Why do they target the smart ones? How Is it Archer can walk around in uniform after being charged, help get him a job at the water department, and live with a deputy who also is employed with the agency? I mean how much did he discredit the agency, well add more. We attack Sergeants who had to carry them through the hurricane. You put people on admin leave because they challenged you. Let me ask you, why is it when you have a good deputy on the force, you try to smear their name? How about letting them do OPS plans because had it not been for them, your deputies would have walked out. How is it attacking you when they are merely suggesting on how to make your troops happy. Where was the admin staff? Why was the only “at a boy” coming from the Sgt’s and one Lieutenant? Why was admin sleeping in their homes when your people were sleeping in crap conditions. You know what makes a good boss, the ones who get dirty with their troops. Your only Lieutenant who stood up for us at the meeting and always on the road with his guys. You know who made this department! Your lower administration staff and you deputies! Your Sergeants kept the hope for your guys. Your Sergeants banded together to keep the spirits high when we felt our administration failed us. Your Sergeants are being persecuted because they stuck up for us during the debriefing. You should be praising them instead of putting them into IA’s. Funny! look at the ones who spoke up against the sheriff. Funny how IA violations have been found or should I say solicitated. Leave the good ones alone. Let’s talk about how you are never in the office and always doing personal errands while in your patrol car. Get a clue! You are a waste of tax payer money. Yet, I come in everyday and and see an empty office. Now we have more Sergeants and Lieutenants than deputies on the road. Is it 18 Sergeants now and 11 Lieutenants? Is it bad that everyone is talking about how you’re selling your personal property? What are you trying to hide from the civil suit that is coming your way? I would be scared too! Tick tock...tick tock.... your dominoes are teetering and are about to fall. We are waiting for the new administration to come in and make this a bearable place to work!

Unregistered
    Since all our Sgt's and deputies literally have less 3 years on the job and at Hendry You can not say they built and withhold the agency. They put in hard work but have no upper management leadership. I still feel the best leaders of the agency left within the last 3 to 4 years. Bring those people back. I was lucky enough to be trained by a few of them and had the pleasure of working with others. It takes alot for me to come to work and fake a smile these days.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would vote for Harrelle. She violates her own policies and travels on the department dime. She berates employees and looks to make her image better. Wasn’t she investigated in her last department for cooking the books. Anyone ever see how she treats the support staff. Poor Carmen gets the brunt of her nastiness. She gives her all the work to do and then takes credit for it. Carmen really should be in the Captain position. Let me ask you? She goes to all these conferences and what does she bring back to the department. Does anyone ever see her get out in the public? Isn’t that part of being PIO? Btw, where was she for the debriefing meeting. Rumor has it she wasn’t even at EEOC and when vacations were canceled for the hurricane, long and behold she was on a mission to be the most tanned female at EEOC. Let’s talk about her soliciting complaints on deputies. I am not aware of anyone who calls someone and writes a complaint and has them sign it. If she likes you, you get promoted even without qualifications. If she doesn’t, she will smear your name through the dirt and target you. Look at everyone who has left her unit has excelled in other units. Same people she smeared to get them out.

Let’s also nominate the sheriff. He targets good employees and smears their name when they try to leave. I for one am grateful for the sergeants like Elvers who are fighting back. Why do they target the smart ones? How Is it Archer can walk around in uniform after being charged, help get him a job at the water department, and live with a deputy who also is employed with the agency? I mean how much did he discredit the agency, well add more. We attack Sergeants who had to carry them through the hurricane. You put people on admin leave because they challenged you. Let me ask you, why is it when you have a good deputy on the force, you try to smear their name? How about letting them do OPS plans because had it not been for them, your deputies would have walked out. How is it attacking you when they are merely suggesting on how to make your troops happy. Where was the admin staff? Why was the only “at a boy” coming from the Sgt’s and one Lieutenant? Why was admin sleeping in their homes when your people were sleeping in crap conditions. You know what makes a good boss, the ones who get dirty with their troops. Your only Lieutenant who stood up for us at the meeting and always on the road with his guys. You know who made this department! Your lower administration staff and you deputies! Your Sergeants kept the hope for your guys. Your Sergeants banded together to keep the spirits high when we felt our administration failed us. Your Sergeants are being persecuted because they stuck up for us during the debriefing. You should be praising them instead of putting them into IA’s. Funny! look at the ones who spoke up against the sheriff. Funny how IA violations have been found or should I say solicitated. Leave the good ones alone. Let’s talk about how you are never in the office and always doing personal errands while in your patrol car. Get a clue! You are a waste of tax payer money. Yet, I come in everyday and and see an empty office. Now we have more Sergeants and Lieutenants than deputies on the road. Is it 18 Sergeants now and 11 Lieutenants? Is it bad that everyone is talking about how you’re selling your personal property? What are you trying to hide from the civil suit that is coming your way? I would be scared too! Tick tock...tick tock.... your dominoes are teetering and are about to fall. We are waiting for the new administration to come in and make this a bearable place to work!
    Harrelle is a wanna be cop , power hungry w#$%^. Look up her credentials. Years and years of auxiliary and part time work until she worked for Stevie. Worthless waste of space. If you can't 10-65 on any given day and handle calls then you shouldn't be in an admin position.

Unregistered
    Harrelle is a wanna be cop , power hungry w#$%^. Look up her credentials. Years and years of auxiliary and part time work until she worked for Stevie. Worthless waste of space. If you can't 10-65 on any given day and handle calls then you shouldn't be in an admin position.
    Being a ****up and being not able to handle calls daily without being a "day to day liability" IS the key to admin. Leave a department weapon in an unlocked car and it walks off or "find" evidence directly related to a homicide, toos it in your trunk and leave it there, take vacay.. keep promoting him out and away.

Unregistered

She has no "credentials" just formalities

Everglades University? Is that the new U of Phoenix? Years and years of auxillary? Her old man (the legal one, not the work one) is a two side contributor and she plays three sides. She has never 10-65d, never will. She rates "POS" across the board.

Unregistered
    I would vote for Harrelle. ..... Rumor has it she wasn’t even at EEOC and when vacations were canceled for the hurricane, long and behold she was on a mission to be the most tanned female at EEOC. ......

Let’s also nominate the sheriff. ....!
    EEOC? Where is that? You must mean the EOC the emergency operations center. EEOC is where lawsuit filing scumbag deputies go over make beleive discimination. Suggest you find a new career after learning wtf you talk about.