Who should be the next Chief and why? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    My guess is Paul. He’s buddies with ex chief ray who is buddies with Rodney Barretto.

Unregistered
    Arnold the mailman is the only one that has showed that he has what it takes.

Unregistered
    How about the Spanish maintenance guy as a Deputy Chief. He can’t possibly be worth than Clements

Unregistered
    Wwooops, that was WORSE than Clements.

Unregistered
    Amen sista

Unregistered
    Major Anthony, or is it Wayne, for Chief, and Madison for deputy chief

Unregistered
    #anybodybut****

Unregistered
    We need the Oates administration out and that includes Tricky Ricky Clements. It’s sad the consensus agrees that he would be worse than Oates, if you can even believe it’s possible. You don’t get nick names like that without earning them. What we need in Miami Beach is a proactive Chief that actually was a real police officer in their career and can relate to both sides, the needs of the city and the needs of the officers. No one cares about fighting crime when you have a Chief that is looking to condemn you for doing real police work. Not the police work he did, which was sitting behind a desk earning a law degree. The guy was never a real cop and just wears the uniform for his own personal gains and no one else’s. You want the crime to go down in Miami Beach? Start with getting rid of Oates and Clements and put in a Chief that motivates us rather than puts us down. This is administration is so outta touch with the real problems in this department. Whoever the new Mayor is, I hope you read this and realize how badly we need a new leadership.

Unregistered
    I like Ricky (A) not Ricky (B). The only problem is that you never know which one is going to show up to work.

Unregistered
    We tried crime fighting with the old administration and you guys *****ed so now we have pot smoking hug everybody and step on your **** and I will ruin you administration and you guys *****. Can’t have it both ways.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast