when will pcso be hiring?

Unregistered

when will pcso be hiring?

Anyone know when PCSO will be hiring road deputies again?

Unregistered
    PCSO is hiring... Did you not check PCSOweb.com before coming here? Seeing as you’re not good at looking stuff up on your own, you probably would not be a good fit here. We do not need more overpaid secretaries, we need more people who will actually investigate and do their job.

Unregistered
    I know of a few people who have had applications in for a few months and not heard back. To clarify, I know that applications are being accepted. I am wondering if applicants are currently being processed, and if not, when they will be again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know of a few people who have had applications in for a few months and not heard back. To clarify, I know that applications are being accepted. I am wondering if applicants are currently being processed, and if not, when they will be again.
    Good applications are processed as they come in all others go through a rigorous test. They are put into an oval bowl of water for an undisclosed amount of time, the ones that float or appear to try to float are then pulled out and processed. If this doesn't produce enough applicants they then pull the remaining applications out of the oval bowl of water and pick from the ones that dry the quickest.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Call HR and ask for a status.