Who killed kenny?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kenny ain't workin midnights ... its obvious there is hate for the guy, but he'll be fine, and one day retire like everyone else. Your opinion of others is petty, and in the big picture of life, worthless. Go to work in OP and earn your paycheck, rather than teetering on having BSO do a Grand Theft investigation for it.
    I agree no one's opinion of anyone really matters but Kenny brought all of this hate on himself running his mouth and stabbing other Deputies in the back for his own benefit. And yes he is working midnights unless I was imagining him there last week.

Unregistered

Dale jr

Hey Kenny I heard you have to work tomorrow and are going to miss the race. You should have picked me up at the airport and I could have had everything cleared up in no time

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Kenny I heard you have to work tomorrow and are going to miss the race. You should have picked me up at the airport and I could have had everything cleared up in no time
    The and short of it is, if Kenny would been thankful for what the Sheriff gave him amd kept his mouth shut instead of acting like a spoiled child he would still be in sweet assignment making a ton of Port Detail. Instead he will 10 65 with the people who he has been looking down on and speaking down to you for years. Oakland Park be careful Kenny is desperate to get back into the in crowd .

Just heard
    I heard K damn near tackled the Sheriff at the motor Xmas Party the other day so you could get back into the click.....sad

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Just heard View Post
    I heard K damn near tackled the Sheriff at the motor Xmas Party the other day so you could get back into the click.....sad
    He needs to deal with where he is and work his way off the bad boy list. That's Kennys problem he's been brown nosing his way around the agency for so long he has no work ethic anymore which is why he will be in Oakland Park for a long time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123