MW
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MW

Unregistered

MW

Good riddance MW. You were always a lazy, worthless POS and it finally caught up with you.

Unregistered
    Who? We need more info.

Unregistered
    Yes, more details please

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good riddance MW. You were always a lazy, worthless POS and it finally caught up with you.
    On a side note; Good riddance to LuniTic 24. Best news we got all week.

Unregistered

Douche bags

Lazy??? The stats prove ME isn’t the lazy one. The original poster must be one of the many MW told to F off or refused to help since you are a lazy POS. He retired to get the F away from you.

Unregistered
    MW retard, as in recently fired, i mean retired. Haaaaaa

Unregistered
    MW retard, as in recently fired, i mean retired. Haaaaaa
    Fired?! Lololololol...won’t it be funny when he goes to the press with the notebooks he has kept over the years about all your stupid antics and the latest issues? Have fun being the laughingstocks in the nation! You are a joke

Unregistered
    Ewwww, so scary. You are just like a spy with your little notebooks and private Coban recordings. Haaa, go for it loser.

Unregistered
    Fired?! Lololololol...won’t it be funny when he goes to the press with the notebooks he has kept over the years about all your stupid antics and the latest issues? Have fun being the laughingstocks in the nation! You are a joke
    Deputy Black Fingerless Gloves, who openly called them his “beaters”, has way more dirt to worry about than he has to expose. The guy who crashed his cruiser while driving with NVG’s on won’t be taken seriously by anyone. He was one screw up after another. I’m sure his tenure exclusively in the wilds of the North District are full of uneventful things. Except the things he did. Nice try. I can’t wait for that expose’.

Unregistered
    Hmmm...to be honest, I would’ve rather had him backing me up than anybody else that’s still employed. He didn’t sleep around or suck up to get promoted. Is a dam* shame he left and now I am stuck with you cowards. Matt, I miss you brother. I wish I would’ve said it more often. Good luck with wherever you are!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast