Capt H
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Capt H

Unregistered

Capt H

Can someone please explain why Capt H is being attacked on this website? Every other post is an attack against him or Lt G. Attacking them is totally a cowardice act. It is unmeritorious and abominable and therefore should stop. From what I was told Sheriff J will take action on the guilty parties once the IP addresses are obtained, up to and including termination. They should sue for defamation of characters.

Unregistered
    LMFAO!!! This has to be the most ridiculous post
    I have read in months!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do you say that? Please explain yourself and justify your jackass remark.

Unregistered
    Why do you say this?

Unregistered
    Well???????????

Unregistered
    Well, does anyone have a reasonable answer? If not this thread should be deleted.

Unregistered
    The forum will not give up the IP addresses. That horse has been beaten enough. SH and TG are common topics because they are f@#k ups. SH got where he is on Wendell's shirt tails and TG got where he is on MG's advice.

Seriously, HS, you need to stay in the bedroom where you belong..... or should I say on the floor of the range office?

Unregistered
    The forum will not give up the IP addresses. That horse has been beaten enough. SH and TG are common topics because they are f@#k ups. SH got where he is on Wendell's shirt tails and TG got where he is on MG's advice.

Seriously, HS, you need to stay in the bedroom where you belong..... or should I say on the floor of the range office?
    Rumors and innuendos don't make it a fact. SH only bragged about things but didn't do it, ok? So stop spreading lies, ok? Go blow smoke elsewhere.

Unregistered

Or under a desk or two.

Unregistered

If they were f@#k ups, then why is one a capt and another a lt? I'm calling this fake news because if they were f@#k ups, they would have been gone a long time ago.

One more thing. Yes Sheriff J does have access to the IP's from the posters ad he will find out who has been posting the disparaging comments.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast