Sloppy Uniform!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sloppy Uniform!

Unregistered

Sloppy Uniform!

You people are a mess. I recently saw a group of mpd officers having coffee in a location. I must have counted at least 7 officer wearing different MPD uniforms. You guys have no pride? Officers not shaved, hanging out laughing and taking garbage in public instead of working protecting the community. You guys definitely need a outside chief cause your chief and his command staff sucks.

Officers in Disney land look 100x more professional then you clowns.

Unregistered
    Dude mind your own business.

Unregistered
    Do you give testicle massages

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You people are a mess. I recently saw a group of mpd officers having coffee in a location. I must have counted at least 7 officer wearing different MPD uniforms. You guys have no pride? Officers not shaved, hanging out laughing and taking garbage in public instead of working protecting the community. You guys definitely need a outside chief cause your chief and his command staff sucks.

Thank you for your observations. We truly appreciate it. Now, go F*** off! We don't need your opinions on anything. Mind your own business.

Unregistered

Sailor, you're right on target. These slobs would have been torpedoed out of the tubes if they were on my sub. My guy, who will be announced in 18 days, will fix this. Sailor, I'm in command. Show me 09-12-06!

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    It's sad but very true. People with two years on wears what they want in this place.

Unregistered
    Just look at Javier Ortiz uniforms on his social media picture. Starts at the top with the poor leadership. How is he going to correct it if he himself is not complying with the uniform regulations.

Unregistered
    Sailor, you're right on target. These slobs would have been torpedoed out of the tubes if they were on my sub. My guy, who will be announced in 18 days, will fix this. Sailor, I'm in command. Show me 09-12-06!

you should bring on danny suarez to do integrity checks.

Unregistered

Ron, you remind me of a little kid that's never grow up and still play's with his little Army toy's. You've been out of the Navy, well over 30 years. Move on! You also been out of law enforcement too for a few. Do we have the next 25+ years to read about all your greatness to? The only thing you can pick or decide, is how many lies your going to place on here in next hour. It seems your try to top the last hour on. Your guy? You threw so many names out, that 1 of them had to be a correct choice. With odds like that, we should play the lotto. Now, your choice was the A/C, you talked about worst then Louis. Do guys with power intimidate you? Why can't you just accept the fact, you GOT RETIRED! Live with it and move on. You know I've been waiting for the pass 5 years for you to send be back to my last civil service rank. At this rate I'll retire before you figure out who I'm...

Unregistered
    Ron, you remind me of a little kid that's never grow up and still play's with his little Army toy's. You've been out of the Navy, well over 30 years. Move on! You also been out of law enforcement too for a few. Do we have the next 25+ years to read about all your greatness to? The only thing you can pick or decide, is how many lies your going to place on here in next hour. It seems your try to top the last hour on. Your guy? You threw so many names out, that 1 of them had to be a correct choice. With odds like that, we should play the lotto. Now, your choice was the A/C, you talked about worst then Louis. Do guys with power intimidate you? Why can't you just accept the fact, you GOT RETIRED! Live with it and move on. You know I've been waiting for the pass 5 years for you to send be back to my last civil service rank. At this rate I'll retire before you figure out who I'm...
    You're the Wet Wanderer you POS! You pissed all over me in a boat on Biscayne Bay in 1988. I know exactly who you are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast