Kung Fu Panda

Thread: Kung Fu Panda

Unregistered

Kung Fu Panda

Who dat dude they be calling Kung Fu Panda??? I heard some people talking bout some moves he put on some violent dude that had him sheeeeit his pants and had to be treated... dat dude gots my respect. Dust 5 should be proud to have a dude like kung Fu panda....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who dat dude they be calling Kung Fu Panda??? I heard some people talking bout some moves he put on some violent dude that had him sheeeeit his pants and had to be treated... dat dude gots my respect. Dust 5 should be proud to have a dude like kung Fu panda....
    NO the real Kung Fu Panda is a supervisor in Weston aka twitchy.

Unregistered

My Papi Chulo

I don't know about everyone else, but speaking as a woman he certainly is sexy in polyester !!!! Boy oh boy he has some moves. Just ask some of those women at JAC.

Unregistered

54 waist

I don't know about everyone else, but speaking as a woman he certainly is sexy in polyester !!!! Boy oh boy he has some moves. Just ask some of those women at JAC.
    Not talking bout area 54 but Kung Fu Panda is smoking hot. I heard the ladies tell him " Let me see your tootsie roll"

Unregistered
    Not talking bout area 54 but Kung Fu Panda is smoking hot. I heard the ladies tell him " Let me see your tootsie roll"
    Come on ladies and jump on the Panda Express woooohoooo tooot tooot.

Unregistered

I'm to sexy for my *****

Word is the panda mans' woman discovered he out running game when he tells his lady he's working a detail... she discovered the money didn't match the hours gone....

Unregistered
    Kung Fu Panda doing his thang..............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs7f3ssuEjA

Unregistered
    NO the real Kung Fu Panda is a supervisor in Weston aka twitchy.
    Ah ha, I do see the resemblance. They are both fat and short just like Kung Fu Panda. But that jerking, twitching and blinking thing is a little unique. Is Fire rescue on stand by when he is working??

Unregistered
    Ah ha, I do see the resemblance. They are both fat and short just like Kung Fu Panda. But that jerking, twitching and blinking thing is a little unique. Is Fire rescue on stand by when he is working??

This is TOO Funny

Unregistered
    Word is the panda mans' woman discovered he out running game when he tells his lady he's working a detail... she discovered the money didn't match the hours gone....
    Kung Fu Panda be solving his cases and busting a move. I hear he gots the Mojo