Dishonesty and Discrimination upstairs: Miranda fights back - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If I were you I would increase the frequency of my therapy sessions. You seem unstable. Then again, look who you are defending.
    i know exactly who this is.

looks like PBA is upset that Miranda got the job done without using you tools.

seriously get out of this thread, you do nothing for officers, and are in it for yourself. who really needs the therapy sessions you narcissistic clown?

Unregistered
    The PBA would not have done squat for Miranda.

They would have told him "we did our best man. They had the goods on you".

Unregistered
    The PBA would have probably helped out IA in firing Miranda, and in exchange for only another detective spot or two for reps

Unregistered
    PBA told me during my board verbatim, “Just admit to everything, it’s easier that way. Better to admit than for them to think you’re lying.” That’s the advice your PBA dues are paying for. PBA is as worthless as Eichler supervising. Let’s not forget Eichler trying to have the officer arrested for a hit and run cause he cracked the 5 dollar license plate bracket while responding to an officer calling for help. Great supervisor!

Unregistered
    That’s interesting...right around the same time Miranda was kicked out of the unit, so was a Hispanic sergeant. Wonder if he’s got any recourse or can jump on the bandwagon with Miranda on the discrimination suit. The staff was saying Miranda was crazy but looks like the dominos are lining up after all

Unregistered
    eichler is living proof that you can be a worthless pos in this place but still go places.

Unregistered
    Where has she gone that's worth a crap? She's in charge of a unit full of sludge and kicks out anyone who tries to clean up the dirty mess. She might as well be running one of those leaky wastewater plants. Sometimes promoting the turds into positions they have less affect is the best way to get rid of them. You'll see that in action during the next round of exempt position promotions.

Unregistered
    you said it yourself.

she is in a position where she has authority in a unit that she can kick people who are better at the job than she is out of.

Unregistered
    So still nothing on this?? What kills me is its nothing new. They have paid over Eichler being recorded before. A lot of you guys are really good dudes. Good people that don't deserve to deal with that place. I take it CM and BB haven't had a single ounce of recourse. He got more attention for watching inappropriate material in TRU than he did over lying in an investigation!. It will never change. Get what you can get out of that place and wipe your hands. That place is purgatory for the living. Let the PBA guys that sold their last ounce of integrity to keep their fluffy rears at a desk have it.

Unregistered
    from what i heard, the lawsuits are still open...i'm pretty sure this is going to take some time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast